Click Here!

MLP BronyCon: The Documentary (Kickstarter)

Hey Everyone,

Let me start by saying and making it clear, I am NOT a Brony. I am a John DeLancie fan and have been since I was 8. I saw him as Q in Star Trek and he was my first TV crush. Still love him, think he's great, follow his work whenever I can which is what led me to the My Little Pony fandom.

John De Lancie plays a Villian in the 2 part first episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 2 called DIscord. (An awesome bad guy by the way, but you can expect nothing less from Mr. De Lancie in anything he plays). In several interviews he admits to not really thinking about it until several months later when he recieved a few hundred e-mails from MLP fans or "Brony's" which was when he first found out about the phenomenon of "Brony's" or "Pegasisters" (which if I'm gonna be classified as anything I choose that one).

Now, you can find out the rest of the story of why he is doing this documentary here:

John DeLancie Brony Documentary Interview:

[media=]

[/media]

They are definately doing the documentary they have what they need to get started, and now they need money to include as many people and stories of fans as they possibly can. For the next 22 hours, they are still collecting funds on Kickstarter and after that donation line closes they will still be accepting funds through paypal. You can find out more about this entire project at the kickstarter page and Equestria Daily

Kickstarter Page:

http://www.kickstart...the-documentary

Equestria Daily:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.