Click Here!

Question for the men: Ant meets Elephant!

Velvet D Coolette

Hi all,

I am writing a story at the moment which is based on a society of talking animals. My main character is a walrus, a tall, big-bodied character. I decided to make him big all over, if you catch my drift.

He's just started going to an underground club and having one night stands. Now, the first woman he was with there was able to accommodate him, but he's just taken a cat home, who is petite, quite young and inexperienced and is having problems accommodating a man of Rotor's size.

So my question is: how do the 'big' men among you deal with such a situation when it arises? And small women - the same question.

If you wish to maintain your confidentiallity then please feel free to PM me instead.

Now that's a new one on me...

In the real world, that would be probably be a physical impossibility...But, this is fiction. Hmm...

Step one: Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay...In human women, physical changes actually take place when a woman is aroused that allows her to better accomodate her partner. Her canal actually lengthens as well as becoming lubricated. Ultra important when there's a size issue. That's one reason why rape causes injury...An unwilling woman has not undergone those changes. Also, a frightened woman's muscles can actually clamp up down there -- making entry or exit a problem. (And um...it can also happen when a woman gets over excited -- kind of frustrating really -- painful too.)

Step two: Lubrication...If he's big and experienced...He probably knows a little lube will work wonders.

Step three: Patience and control...Go slow and pay attention. Allow her to adjust and stretch.

Of course, oral is always an alternative...and doesn't pose the same dangers. In the real world, such a pairing would probably wind up with a dead cat and a dissatisfied walrus.

Aye, you're probably right!

Bearing in mind the pair of them aren't very experienced: he hasn't got much of a handle on foreplay yet and doesn't have any lube because they're at his house and he doesn't generally expect to bring a woman home. But I reckon I can write a night of sex around that.

Fanx!

Ok not big per se, but will acknowledge that when you include my foreskin, my head is bigger (wider) than normal. Having said that, my wife is all of 4'11 and is (was) small down there. Even with lube caused lots of issues so she just went through an episiotomy to make her canal larger (she never had kids).

So with that background, unless the female is into pain down there it will be quite painful (wifey had to recuperate for at least 3 days before she would even think to allow me to look at her cross eyed down there).

And because I can; here is some more TMI; she swears she is not into pain, but she has a hair trigger (ie gets off quick, 15 minutes is a marathon for her) and she has no problem getting off, even when she was in pain. So that tells me she is a closet mashochist, but what do I know...

To add my two cents with your walrus and cat, unless that cat has been stretched, a lot, that walrus, if he got it in, would tear that cat's pussy up, the minimum damage would equate to a tear that females get when giving birth (and hence the use of the episiotomy procedure).

Hope this helps.

Albert - PariahSolo - eastwoodaen

For starters? Put the cat girl on top. Its easier for a big guy to get laid if he lets the woman take as much as she wants rather than simply trying to shove it all the way in there. Lube and such helps of course, but remember: its simply impossible to slip a ten inch rod in a eight inch deep hole. No matter how hard you push, one of two things happens: You've got two inches sticking out one end (and if its the wrong end it means you broke something) or you end up busting the rod.

If you really want to try to figure it out, take a cucumber or pickle and a thin necked glass with a shallow draft and play around with them.

Is the cat girl a little cat or one of the big cats of the world?

If it is one of the big cats, it might work with lots of lube but if it is a small cat, well, I would say, give the kitty oral sex and him oral sex not sex sex or maybe just do a finger screw.

Beth

I'm going to add on, stating that I'm only 5 tall, but my pelvic is very small and tight an inch wide dildo has problems entering my womb even after I use my fingers to stroke it into horniness. I actaully can only fit an inch of it in before it cannot go any further.

So you are looking at someone who can't really have sex without extreme pain and maybe even some tearing will happen if I do have sex. So most of the sex scenes that I write about is something that I want to experience myself but can't because of my too small entrance.

Beth

Of course, the largest sex organ is the brain....

My fetish is pretty well centered on outrageous scale differences between partners.

The first thing you need to consider is that sex need not be traditional penetration intercourse. Touching things, licking things, decorating things, dips in chocolate, building an altar around, swinging freely from, diving into, the exquisite use of toys or other stand ins... There are many options.

Thank you for all your replies, much appreciated.

She's actually an ocelot, but she's not actually that much smaller than him in terms of body size, he's just a chunky chap in terms of relative human sizes and she petite.

They did have a night together, but both their inexperience made it a clumsy and awkward night. That's fine - I want to write about 'real' sex, so Rotor's taking the rough with the smooth.

Thanks again all of you for your candidness!

P.S. Hang on, I've got a new tag... 'I am the walrus, you are the eggman'? Sheesh.