Click Here!

Looking to adopt :)

Lianna

Looking to adopt a story, Harry Potter related preferably. I need to sharpen my writing skills but don’t have any ideas that I want to run with so if anyone wants to give me something to write I’d be really grateful. :workforsex:

Either reply to me on here or send me an e-mail @: hyperactivelooney@hotmail.co.uk

I'll adopt anything as long as you don't mind me making a few changes :coffeescreen:

• 1 month later...

Cause I have a Harry Potter fic that I'm debating if I want to give up. I still have ideas for it, but lately I've been busy with my other stories and haven't given this one much attention. I feel bad for the readers for having to wait.

• 2 weeks later...

It's called The Life and Loves of a House Elf. I have 3 chapters posted.

Summary:

Draco gets transformed into a house elf after Voldemort found out that his parents betrayed him with the Order. I haven't decided on a pairing as of yet. I'm torn between Hermione/Draco and Astroia/Draco pairing. I always wanted to write a Draco/Astroia story to see how it would turn out. But then Hermione got thrown in my train of thought, I guess because of her sympathy and stuff for House elves kept floating around in my head. I'm so indecisive about the pairing, which is preventing me from writing more chapters.

Look it over and tell me what you think.

http://www.fanfictio..._of_a_House_Elf

Edited by Izzy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.