Click Here!

Review Replies: Ill-Gotten Goods

Taa

This is the review reply thread for my Avatar: The Last Airbender story "Ill-Gotten Goods", which can be found here: cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093043

Names of reviewers are listed alphabetically, the date of their review in parentheses:

Corinthios (2015-01-05): Thank you for your positive review! And thank you for providing your email address so I could reply directly. :) I'm glad you found the characters and emotions believable. I hope you keep enjoying the story as I finish it!

Erock (2011-06-04): Thank you very much! Your compliments mean a lot to me. <3 I'm glad you like the plot!

Mistress pain (2013-01-22): Thanks so much! I'm so glad you think it's one of the best stories on the site! What a compliment! I hope you keep reading. <3 What or whose point of view would you rather see the story written from? Thanks for the feedback.

reto90kid [AKA retro90kid AKA Foxkidsboy9] (2019-17-08): With a little imagination, you can be in any story you want. ;) Thank you.

Rez (2011-08-31): My goodness, you are so kind! Thank you very, very much! Hearing your reaction makes me very happy. <3 I'm so glad you liked it. Thank you!

RyuaAlba (2011-12-11): Thank you very much. :) I'm glad it suits you. I'm sorry I don't update quickly! I'm very busy with lots of projects, and also a very slow writer! ;; (Also, thank you for providing your email address! I love being able to reply directly!)

RyuaAlba (2015-8-30): If I take this long to reply to all my reviews, you’ll think I don’t reply at all! D: Funnily enough, I didn’t forget about you, I’m just really, really good at procrastination! Sorry about that! In any case, I hope you’re still around and able to read my latest update! And expect chapter five to follow not long after! (It’s in the works now.) Thank you for liking my story. “Your slaves aren't any use if they're too broken to play with.” Too true. I’m glad you follow, haha. And I’m happy you like Ozai’s manner. Thank you.

Edited by Taa

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.