Click Here!

a Harry/(not sure) Slash Search, HP is thrown out of Tower 4 Being Gay...

Guest NoireKitsune

Guest NoireKitsune

ok i dont remember much aout this one except it starts with harry being thrown out of the tower ecause hi roomates find out he's gay

and i THINK he ends up with or near severus, they fall i love

i think hermione may or may not have been on ron and the others side ^^

i know its not much to go on but if anybody knows a fic like this please tell me!

-noirekitsune@yahoo.com

there are several like that all over the place (Measure of a Man comes to mind right off the top of my head). So, do you have anymore details?

Guest NoireKitsune

grrr!

no! that why this is so frustrating!

lol

its like i can picture/get a sense of the story in my head but xact details are totally escaping me!

i know that ron and the other boys in harry's dorn literally get all his stuff and remove it from the tower and dont let him back in, then he goes to the head master (or minrva see him im not sure) and they decide to move him but im not sure if that was directly with severus or near him but its one of the two, im pretty sur he and draco become friends, and later he and sev get together but thats all!

if you could name any of the titles similar to that i would appreciate it!

-noirekitsune@yahoo.com

I know of one that Ron and his dorm mates rape Harry and kick him out of the tower... Ron did this because he found out Harry was gay, but the others did it because I think Ron told them he tried to rape Ginny!?! ... To tell the truth I don't remember the pairing, but both Severus and Draco were the ones to take care of Harry after what happened.

Sorry to say I don't remember the title, author or the site it was on. :(

Like i said, there is Measure of a Man that has that in it but i don't think that's what you're looking for. It's a threesome fic with Snape/Harry/Draco

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.