Click Here!

Where is the Central Member Portal?

LisaT2525

Ok, so here I am again after weeks of just typing in my name and email address when I review a story.

I started reading other posts where people couldn't log in and found one answer that totally solved my problem with logging in! The answer was logging in thru the Central Member Portal. Where is that exactly? When I click on members and click on login, it always brings me to a page that doesn't let me log in. I can only log in by going in to the forum, (which btw I can log in to, but I guess it's only for the forum and it's not carried over to anything thing else), and finding that post from May 23rd and clicking on the Central Member Portal which was conveniently highlighted by the moderator. I have no idea how to find this portal other than going thru all those steps I just mentioned. There's got to be an easier way......

Thank you for your time.

Lisa

Here's your profile: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296867474

In the upper right hand corner, you should see a place for your e-mail and password if you're logged out.

Once you've logged in, it will say "Welcome Back" and your pen name.

Hope that helps :D

Hey Rogue,

Thanks for replying. =) Ok, I have AFF in my favorites and I have it so it takes me right to the originals. So now I have to change that to my profile page so I can log on each day? How do I even get to my profile page?

I FOUND IT!!!! I FOUND IT!!!!! Omg, I'm so excited!!!!! After months and months of problems, I FINALLY found the page to log in!!!! :)

You see, I have AFF in my favorites, but I have it so the newest original updates comes up, not the main central index page. But now I found it and I think I'm good to go!

Thank you Demon for all your hard work over the past months; thank you Rogue for your info! :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.