Click Here!

Beta needed for Original M/M

shadelostwolf

I need someone who is great with grammar, spelling, punctuation, someone who can catch typos, is blunt with advice, and who can help with sentence structure. If you pick apart sentences please make a note of it. I'm the type who second guesses about everything I write about so I need someone who I can bounce ideas off of to get a better flow. I'm easy to get along with.

I have many stories I'm working on but the one I would like to finish is a sequel to another story. I'm doing a total overhaul to the plot and a few characters will be added and taken out. I've got a rough sort of outline of the new plot going along with a prologue and chapter one. The story is called Dark Light (I may change the title) if you want to read what I have post of the old version and get a feel for the few main characters. The prequel is Pure Life.

There is M/M with a bit of M/F on the side. There are mentions of Mpreg and it might become Mpreg later in the story (still thinking on that last part). There will be anal, oral, and rim. There will be language, violence, mentions of torture in later parts. Abuse: verbal, emotional and physical. The story will have paranormal things so there will be werewolves and all that but mostly werewolves. That's about it... I think... my mind has a bad habit of swapping out things, so flexibility on the content is a plus.

I would like to see examples of your work.

You can leave a message here or email me at shadelostwolf89 (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks

Edited by shadelostwolf

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.