Click Here!

Christmas

MuggleAngel

I love Harry Potter Christmas fics and would like to read some more of them... I really like the; 12 Days of Christmas, Secret Santa and A Christmas Carol type of stories... I prefer Slash, but will read Femslash or Het if well written. I would love to read anything like these, but there is one in particular that I'm looking for. Please forgive the fact that I don't remember much!

I don't remember how the story started, but I know that Professor Snape is visited by spirits (Lily & Sirius were two I think!?!)... showing him pieces of Harry's life. I think one part was of Harry in his cupboard, telling his parents that he loved them and making a Christmas wish (I'm not completely sure, but I think it was to be loved?). But every Christmas memory was the same, of Harry talking to his parents (and later Sirius too). In one part of the story Snape was shown the Christmas party that Harry was supposed to be at... I don't remember the excuse Harry gave not to be there, but he was really sorting through his things to leave to his friends. I know that the last spirit to visit Snape was a little girl... he wanted to know who she was, but at first she wouldn't tell him. I think she shows him that Harry commits suicide by a poisonous potion... Eventually she told Snape that she was his and Harry's future daughter and that he has to not only save Harry, but love him so she can be born. When he woke he ran down to the Great Hall where Harry was about to take his life. He gets there just in time to knock the poison from Harry's hand... I don't really remember much else, but I think Snape looked back to see his future daughter smile at him (not to sure on that).

I know it's not much to go on, but I hope someone can help... If you could tell me the Title, Author, Site and or Sites it's posted on? I would be very grateful... Please and Thank You! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Okay... I was able to find the story I was looking for on my own, but would still love to read more great HP Christmas fics! So if anyone know of any, please give me a heads up :).

The story is The Truest Christmas Wish, by Constant Vigilance. The link to it is below!

http://www.angelfire...ruestxmas.html/

Edited by MuggleAngel

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.