Click Here!

Sasu/Naru

Guest luna_yolly

Guest luna_yolly

I don't know it it was here or on ff.net, I can't remember were I read it. Can someone help me?

It's about sasuke being a yakuza and he fell in love with naruto who works as kakashi secreatry. One day sasuke came to kakashi office things happened and he ended taking care of naruto. Then they develop a relationship. Then Akatsuki ans sasuke gang are fighting each other, and akatsuke drop a bomb on a university and naruto drove back to him home town to bury sakura who died there. He and his friend catch up but then they fight (kiba and hinata). Kiba and hinata get kidnaped and tortured and when Sasuke went to rescu them. Hinata survive and kiba is still in the hopital. During on of the hopital visits naruto meets hidan and he poisons naruto. Naruto then is taken by an ambulance that has hidan and the other(don't rember) act as EMS but they kidnaped him. In the ambulance naruto takes the antidote and cure himself and stabs hidan with the venom. Then naruto jumps out of the van but he is captured again by kisame while unconsous. Then diadra and sasori torture naruto by burning him and cutting him. I think they were going to open naruto alive while they play with his organs. (They were planning for this - I think this was going on the next chapter)

Sorry for the miss spellings! Can some one help me, I can't remember the name of this story. It will be greatly appreciated.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.