Click Here!

Looking for 2 differnet creature Fics (Pairings: hp/dm & hp/dm/ss)

Timeflys

Both of the fics I believe where never finished but I would love to reread. And both have a creature Harry.

1st Fic: hp/dm

Harry is a magical creature but doesn't know it. He finds out by accident when he interrupts a courting ritual and becomes the main target. Draco is the one to claim him but the contest ends up being redone for some reason. (Can’t remember why) At one point Harry hides in a tree while waiting for Draco to find him and win again. I also remember a sneaky, scheming Pansey. Harry was the sub.

2nd Fic: hp/dm/ss

Can’t remember a whole lot. Other then Harry finds he’s a very submissive creature and that Draco & Snape are his mates. They merry (I think) and then receive connecting rooms in Hogwarts which are very grand. Snape has special rings made for each of them by his design. Snape is the Dom in the relationship & Draco switches between sub&dom.

Sound familiar?

Guest Izzy

I think I know the first one. Harry and Draco have veela blood or something, every few years a ceremony is held for the veela community. Draco and some of the other students are dom and subs. Subs stay in a tent while doms sniff them out to find the purest and mate with them. Harry's a sub but didn't know it. While he had detention with Ron all of the doms came and started chasing him 'cause he was pure, a virgin. He managed to lose everyone but Draco. He and Draco mate. Pansy, jealous of their relationship slips Harry a charm that confuses him and casued him to run into the forest and hids in a tree from the rain. Claiming that Draco couldn't keep good watch on Harry the ritual was redone. I don't think the story was ever finished.

Is this it?

Thank you Guest_CherryBlossem_* for the link!

Veela Inheritance is the first fic I was looking for (you where right Guest_Izzy_*)

And thank you as well Guest_Sailor Kismet_* for your link. I know that Ménage à trois was once posted at AAF but the author must have removed it. There was also more chapters then the three currently posted but I'm just happy you where able to find it. Thanks again!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.