Click Here!

Need Beta for Dramione Fic

Izzy

Hi I'm Izzy. I need a beta for my story, You Were My World.

This story is about Draco staying after hours in the Ministry, where he works as an Auror. One night he hears an explosion in the labs, when he goes down to investigate he finds none other than Hermione under the rabble. Acting on impulse he took her to his penthouse and upon her awaking he thought up an evil scheme to get back at Harry for constantly putting him on paperwork duty. He lied and told her he is her husband when he found that she has lost her memories. He wanted to use her as a House elf. Things became complicated when his best friend Blaise comes for a visit and finds Hermione there claiming to be Draco’s wife. Realizing what Draco is up to Blaise decided to help his friend out by teasing him to the point of where Draco insults his mother. Blaise, wanting revenge, goes to Hermione and tells her he is her husband also.

This was my first story that I wrote because I was reading so many Draco/Hermione stories. I just felt this urge to write my own. It was my attempt at writing erotica, but I totally suck at it. Since I plan on ending it soon and starting a sequel I figure I should fix it up. I have multiple reviews criticizing my grammar and offering to beta it for me but they never do. So if you want to be my beta I need you long term.

As my beta I should be able to bounce ideas off you. You have to be a good at spelling. I'm horrible at that. If you're interested please reply back.

Here's the link if you want to take a look at it.

http://hp.adultfanfi...hp?no=600022916

Edited by Izzy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.