Click Here!

prodigy

Guest maukittykat

Guest maukittykat

anybody know any good stories where harry is a prodigy.

in magic, dance, arts, music,science whatever. i don't mind what as long as its well written.

let me know

:help:

I know of three off the top of my head.

1. There is a story called Prodigy on the HPRecycleBin Yahoo!Group - Harry creates the first wizarding computer in that one. I don't think it was completed.

2. This one is also called Prodigy and it's on Fanfiction.net site. It's by ChipmonkOnSpeed. It's an Ultra Xover. It's crossed with CSI, House, Psych, Numb3rs, SVU, NCIS, and a bunch of other shows. Complete.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3415504/1/Prodigy

3. Lastly theres Jaded Eyes of a Prodigy by Wickedlfairy17. IT's a dark!Harry story and it's HP/LV slash, so if you don't like Salsh I wouldn't recommend this one.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4001281/1/Jaded_Eyes_of_a_Prodigy

Guest maukittykat

thanks just read no. 2 its what sparked this topic.

will give no. 3 a try.

for future reference love slash, het stories i like as long as its not a main character like ginny or hermione.

keep em coming

I remember another and I have two other stories that I'm not sure if you would consider Harry Prodigies, but he is really good at what he does:

First the Prodigy one: Prodigal Delinquent by Ethereal Euphoria; unfortunately the story only has 6 chapters, but Harry is really smart and likes learning the rules, so that he can break them. Thankfully, it's Gen at the moment,his favorites hint towards Het though.

Now the other two:

1. The Thief of Hogwarts by bluminous8 - Harry is really good at magic and uses it to become a really good thief. It a WIP, but it has 19 chapters, unfortunately it's het (I prefer Slash). Hermione has a crush on him, but it really tends to focus on Harry being with Fleur, and beyond her saying saying she has a crush and hinting to liking him it doesn't really do much about her crush.

2. The last one is Harry Potter, the ArchMagus by the DragonBard - It's about Harry learning using Naruto Manga and D&D books, and Stars Wars and stuff like that, before he gets his Hogwarts letters. It's a really cool read in my opinion. It hasn't been updated in a while. It's Gen at the moment, but if his favorites are anything to go by he likes het.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.