Click Here!

Primeval challenge/request -open-

Guest Astrid-Hollow

Guest Astrid-Hollow

Right, so I'm throwing this out for all you loverly writers out there.

This is clearly for Primeval as the title says:

Basis for the story is, shortly after Danny Quinn joins the team as leader, he instantly charms the socks off Magnolia "Maggi/Iggy" Porter. She being a long standing member of the team since it's creation. (my OC but feel free to run with her just keep her description intact)

Her appearance, honey amber coloured eyes, pale-ish skin, loves to dye her hair candi apple red, hair is hip length, straight and thick. Age: 22. 5'9" Curvy but thinner then Jenny/Claudia, not as thin as Abigail. Plump breast. Loves wearing scarves in her hair. Freckles on her cheeks and across her nose and on her shoulders, jeans and tshirt type of girl. she loves knees high socks and reading, adores combat boots and motorcycles (one reason she fancies Danny).

She is cheerful and witty. She has a smart mouth is irritated, joggs and plays tennis for exercise. She constantly flirts with Danny and he flirts with her though as of yet they haven't taken is farther. She is a heavy sleeper when she actually does get to sleep. Terrible insomnia. But when she does get to sleep and gets woken up......she isn't nice. Generally sleeps in nothing but a thong and a sports bra, if woken up she forgets to get dressed right away..shocked her mailmen more then once. Ha.

Maggi doesn't like her name and never lets anyone call her anything other then Maggi or Iggy. Danny teases he and calls her Iggy Pop at times.

So you get to come up with a saucey and amusing story for these two. It can be kinky so long as its kept clear of vore gore urine and scat or anyof that really nasty sort of thing.

Guest Astrid-Hollow

Right, so I'm throwing this out for all you loverly writers out there.

This is clearly for Primeval as the title says:

Basis for the story is, shortly after Danny Quinn joins the team as leader, he instantly charms the socks off Magnolia "Maggi/Iggy" Porter. She being a long standing member of the team since it's creation. (my OC but feel free to run with her just keep her description intact)

Her appearance, honey amber coloured eyes, pale-ish skin, loves to dye her hair candi apple red, hair is hip length, straight and thick. Age: 22. 5'9" Curvy but thinner then Jenny/Claudia, not as thin as Abigail. Plump breast. Loves wearing scarves in her hair. Freckles on her cheeks and across her nose and on her shoulders, jeans and tshirt type of girl. she loves knees high socks and reading, adores combat boots and motorcycles (one reason she fancies Danny).

She is cheerful and witty. She has a smart mouth is irritated, joggs and plays tennis for exercise. She constantly flirts with Danny and he flirts with her though as of yet they haven't taken is farther. She is a heavy sleeper when she actually does get to sleep. Terrible insomnia. But when she does get to sleep and gets woken up......she isn't nice. Generally sleeps in nothing but a thong and a sports bra, if woken up she forgets to get dressed right away..shocked her mailmen more then once. Ha.

Maggi doesn't like her name and never lets anyone call her anything other then Maggi or Iggy. Danny teases he and calls her Iggy Pop at times.

So you get to come up with a saucey and amusing story for these two. It can be kinky so long as its kept clear of vore gore urine and scat or anyof that really nasty sort of thing.

Suppose I should say how to reach me, should you decide to take this on. horde.girls.rule@gmail.com or on AFF.net under Astrid-Hollow

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.