Click Here!

I'm still here

EveKnight75

Some of you may have noticed that I am one of the few forum moderators that has not resigned. Perhaps I am the only one at this point in terms of being a regular poster as well.

I wasn't here on October 21 when all of the forum mods resigned. I had a very busy weekend. My mom threw a party on Saturday, but she twisted her ankle. My sister was bed ridden due to back problems.

I didn't want to throw the party, but my mom insisted so I ended up doing all of the cooking and cleaning.

I finally returned today (Monday) to witness this nasty surprise.

I'm still here. I don't know whether or not I shall resign. For the moment, I am staying.

I'm still weighing my decision and appreciate any input you may have. You may PM me about this.

I understand why the rest of the staff quit. I don't blame them. However, I do miss them. They're my family. You're my family.

In light of these events, I have changed some of the rules. Please read the new rules in these forums and sub-forums. One important change has been implemented in the WC rules.

As for site news, please keep this in mind.

I am only a forum moderator. I may know a thing or two about the changes, but I still have very little information and it is tentative at best. I will try to answer what I can, but there's not much I can answer in the end. If you want news about the site, look to someone with an administrator title. The only person with a moderator title who'd have any info at this point are animehead, demonakasha, and snowfall. They are not forum moderators, but site moderators.

If I choose to resign, I shall post a notice of resignation here myself. If there is news of my no longer being a moderator but an official post was not made by me, know then that the resignation is not voluntary.