Click Here!

Reading HP books fanfic

So for awhile now I have found myself interested in HP characters read the books however as I prefer slash there are very few M rated versions of these fics and few slash fanfics where it doesn't butcher Harry's character right away so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to do this fanfic which is slash and chan as well as harem.

My idea starts just after Harry is let out of the cupboard after the Snake incident. Harry is freaking out over what happened when he meets either a stranger or a strange snake who offers to help him for a price. Harry accepts and gets bitten by the snake or stranger. When he wakes up he finds himself in a forest near an abandoned building and it is in the woods Harry meets Fenrir Greyback. The two or more then head towards the building where they run into the other characters and they get trapped in the building reading the books. The books are part of a ritual which will turn Harry into a lamia or other creature that is related to snakes and after each book the change goes through another stage and Harry has to have sex with some or at least one of his mates though I prefer it if Fenrir tries to take Harry before that as Harry is his sub.

Mates should include

1) Fenrir

2) Firenze

Maybe Kingsley and/or Voldemort

at least but feel free to add more as long as they do not include Snape or Lucius.

Now here are the readers I want to see but feel free to add more

1) The entire trio must read

2) All of Harry's mates (if you do Voldemort have the horcrux inside of Harry come out in the form of a snake.

3) The Four Founders of Hogwarts

Requirements

1) Parseltongue has an alternative source

2) History is wrong about Salazar, he doesn't hate muggleborns but either views them as security risks or only dislike muggles for personal reasons

3) Ron is a seer

4) Salazar doesn't approve of Snape or Malfoy

5) Harry has sex

6) Creature OC is Salazar's mother or father

7) No demonizing characters outright but feel free to put characters thoughts of said demon character disliking them (best examples: Dumbledore and Molly)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.