Click Here!

HP/SS fic missing

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

This is an older fic I've read a couple of times but can't remember the title or the author anymore.

Harry gets into an accident of some kind (maybe he touches a magical plant etc he shouldn't touch or something) and ends up in the hospital wing. When he wakes up Snape tells him that he should've either lost his magic or gone crazy, but for some reason he's become some sort of creature that "sucks" magic from every witch/wizard he touches. Harry craves skin on skin contact but Snape is only giving him small touches. Harry has to wear gloves to prevent him from touching peoples' skin and Snape is the only one who will touch him. Eventually Harry has to find a mate/partner etc and that's about all I can remember. Except that HP and SS get together in the end.

If you have any idea what the name of this fic could be please help! I'd be eternally grateful! :)

Guest Guest

Thank you, that's what I was looking for! Now that I think about it I might even have the password somewhere in my inbox... The author also had another story I was reading but had completely forgotten about.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.