Click Here!

Werewolf slut Harry

So this is an idea that had recently come to my head when I was thinking how to rewrite some of my old fics but I can't do any of them like this.

Basically the story goes like this

When Harry is young (before Hogwarts but other then that I don't care about the time frame) for some reason Harry is taken into a forest by his Uncle Vernon who is going to do something bad (I suggest when Harry's letters arrive Vernon plans to kill Harry) but Harry is saved by Fenrir Greyback as a werewolf. The werewolf then rapes and bites Harry however when Harry is turned he is different from other werewolves.

Harry is a special type of werewolf with the following powers

1) feeds off of sex

2) has stronger connections to the moon and forest then other werewolves acting as a religion figure or shaman

3) can sense powerful males who can booster a pack

4) reproduce special werewolf children when they are of age

5)have pheromone powers

6) Can bind the stronger males to the alpha, pack and himself by having constant sex with the same male.

In this story I want Fenrir's pack to be obliterated originally after the war meaning Harry is going to have to find the needed males to boost the pack numbers and his mates.

The pack sex works in a hierarchical type formation where the Alpha dominates all the males in sex and can have sex with whomever he wants as well.

I admittedly like fics such as Sweet Puppy which no longer exist on this site and this fic http://thematic-hp.livejournal.com/10036.html

so basically I am saying I want a lot of D/s and M/s kink but it is willing

If you have any questions or are confused please post and let me know or if you are interested in doing it I should warn you I still want it to be an actual story as well with plot and the future pack members need to connect with Harry, Harry will be a slytherin by the way and preferably Voldemorts grandson

• 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.