Click Here!

harry luc sev fic

Guest help

Guest help

i remember that harry is a creature who needs contact and affection hagrid notices it when he takes him to the alley he tels luc at the same time harry attaches himself to draco and draco ask for help thoigh a pendant they meet snape in the alley andthe three go back to luc house any ideas of what this story is called

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Could it be "Uncertainty" by Immortality22?

Harry is an incubus in this one and Lucius and Severus are his mates. And there is a discussion with Hagrid about what kind of incubus Harry is. It's completed, but ..well

Summary: Faced with a new magical inheritance, Harry Potter’s life has just taken a sudden turn. As he struggles to walk this new path, he learns to rely on those he is now tied to. But, in order to get the love he needs, he learns he must make a heart-breaking decision …. and live with the consequences.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the fic you're looking for might be Cuddel Monster VS Lust Monster by yamiyugi23. I haven't read it (as it's no longer available online), but an AFF member mentioned its plot on this thread, and it's similar to the description you gave. The author might have deleted it herself, because I can't find it in any of her other FF sites either. Perhaps you should try asking her about it?

Edited by Triksyness

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.