Click Here!

Help..?

Guest Tex

Alright so I don't know if the story was posted here, or somewhere else. And to be honest I don't have a whole lot of memory from it. If anyone could help me with so little information, that'd be absolutely fantastic, but I don't hold high hopes for this.

The story is a Male/Male original fiction.

It was a multi chaptered fiction, in a futuristic setting, and I think I recall it starting in a strip club in the poorer end of the city. Maybe? Well, the main character is a dancer there, and he's a very beautiful dancer. Some people barge into the club for some reason or another and see him dance. (Perhaps they had specifically asked that he dance for them. I really can't say.)

Anyway, he's taken away from the club, and a lot of stuff happens. I vaguely recall tentacles, and different dimensions. And I also vaguely recall the love interest being a complete asshole. I also recall a massage table somewhere in there, but honestly? I might just be merging two stories together by accident.

This fiction was posted in one of three places I can think of. It was either AdultFanFiction.net // Fanfiction.net // or Aarinfantasy.

I'm so sorry for the absolute bollocks explanation, I read this story years ago and I've only just remembered bits and pieces of it. If I remember anything more, I'll be sure to update this.

Thanks a lot~!

Sorry, I can't help you with this. But, give it time. I've seen posts here answered weeks or months later. Just keep an eye on the forum, and maybe use the bump button every now and again. I'm sure someone will be able to help you out. It's also smart to keep an eye out for anyone else searching for the same story, or a similar one, because those might get answered, while people might miss your search. :D

Good luck and hope you find what you are looking for, and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for your advice :] But I found it~! Woo >>

It's an Aarinfic, which is probably one of the reasons why no one could answer.

The fic is called The Silent Dance and it's by Archangel_of_Pain on Aarinfantasy.

If anyone's going to read it, be warned it's Male/Male. >>' Just sayin. Anyway, woo~!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.