Click Here!

A Starfire and Raven Challenge

Guest futanari watcher

Guest futanari watcher

When Starfire has her period she always disappears into her room Raven got curious why and goes in to find out that when Tamaraneans get their period they become futanari and horny so Raven decided to help Starfire out.

the only futanari is Starfire.

When Starfire is a futanari she has no balls and can get Raven pregnant.

Starfire and Raven are both virgins

• 2 months later...
Guest futanari watcher

Did you mean **can't** get Raven pregnant? I am interested in taking up this challenge and just wanted this clear ^_^

I did mean can I believe futanaris can get girls pregnant but if you don't want her to get pregnant she doesn't have to and I thank you for wanting to do the story.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest futanari watcher

If any one wants to do this you still can I think madrox23 only jokeing when he said that he was interested in taking up this challenge i just fond his profile and it's only have a story from an anime so if any was interested in this let me know.

• 2 months later...

I would definitely love to do this. I've been wanting to write a Starfire and Raven fanfic but I just wasn't sure where to start. As well as something with futa on girl. Not to mention you described my favorite variation of futa. I don't know when I'll be able to get this story out there (I'm guessing sometime within the next few weeks). However long it takes me, I am definitely doing this, because it's just too hot not to write about. I'll keep you posted :)

Guest futanari watcher

I wouldn't mind seeing Raven giving Starfire a titty fuck,a blow job, and/or Anal sex so if you don't mind doing one or more if these and i just thought of a idea for a sequel if your interested it's about

Starfire's sister Blackfire tricking the Titans that she's now good and joins the Titans all but Raven and Starfire are tricked when Raven eventually caught her being evil only to find out that Blackfire started her period and before Raven could get away Blackfire rapes her then Starfire finds her sister raping Raven she then reveals that she has also started her period today and joins in if you do this it has to have Blackfire raping Raven, Raven getting her pussy and ass fucked by Blackfire and Starfire, Blackfire fucking Raven while getting fucked by Starfire ,and Starfire fucking Raven while getting fucked by Blackfire and like I originally mentioned when and Blackfire Starfire is a futanari they have no balls and can get Raven pregnant so what do you think?

I think if you do that it would have to be done with Blackfire forcing Starfire to participate. No matter what her condition, she would not willingly participate in a rape especially of her friend. So black fire would have to, I don't know, put something like an exploding collar on Raven, and threatened to blow it up if she doesn't participate. Otherwise it just doesn't work.

Edited by Aysha c.c.

Guest futanari watcher

I think if you do that it would have to be done with Blackfire forcing Starfire to participate. No matter what her condition, she would not willingly participate in a rape especially of her friend. So black fire would have to, I don't know, put something like an exploding collar on Raven, and threatened to blow it up if she doesn't participate. Otherwise it just doesn't work.

Yeah it was late when I wrote it I was just coming online to make sure I didn't forget anything and saying Blackfire forcing Starfire to participate was something I fogot to mention.

Yeah, I can definitely do that for the first one. As for the sequeal, depending on how violent you want the rape to be, I could do it. I would make Raven and Starfire secretly want it, but know it's wrong. Blackfire would be her typical bitchy self though. Calling them names, being rough, making Raven and Starfire her bitches, making Starfire fuck Raven. Also, I misread the original post. Could you live with Starfire and Blackfire not being able to get Raven pregnant? Not because they are futa, but because they are different species. And, I would like to make the futanari also have a vagina. Like on their periods their clit turns into a penis? They would still produce semen and all that good stuff. What do you think?

Guest futanari watcher

About the rape how ever you want it, about Raven getting pregnant I said she doesn't have to get pregnant I was only giving anyone who wanted to do this challenge the option, and about the futanari I believe futanaris have no ball but still have a vagina thats because the first time I saw a futanari was the hentai Bible Black.

Okay, so I got time to write A LOT sooner than I thought I would. The draft is done. All I have to do now is fix my typos, add in a few more details and post it. Expect me to post a link on, probably, Wednesday. Friday or Saturday at the latest :) I have to admit, it was a blast to write. I'll do the sequeal later. I want to update my two main fics before I do the sequeal. That is, if you still want me to do a sequeal after reading the original. I'm hoping you will, because like I said, it was a fun topic to write about :D

When you post this I will read it and let you know what I think. Just so you know I'm writing my own Teen Titans story with Raven as a futanari, so I will be a tough credit of your work on this. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Edited by Aysha c.c.

Well here it is!

http://comics.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600061100

I can't wait to get feedback from you guys. It's probably pretty rough, but the sequel will be better. I'm pumped to read your story, Aysha. When you post it, tell me :]

Also, I'm sorry if the title seems a little cheesy. I think picking out a title is the hardest part of writing a fic. I sit here and think: "'Secret Futa'? 'Starfire's Secret'? Or 'Daaayyuumm Dat Bitch has a Penis!'?" I went with Starfire's Secret XD

Anyway, I'm excited to get reviews from you guys. Help me improve so that after reading the sequel people are so turned on that they are too busy masturbating to even reveiw it! (That is always my goal when writing)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.