Click Here!

Flower Boy

Guest JulCan1987

Guest JulCan1987

Karin constantly picks on and bullies Hanataro, she steals his lunch money, his lunch, and always harrases him. She does this because she secretly likes him and that's how she shows it. Then one day, they both end up staying after school, and she locks the door to the class they're in and has some fun with him. First she makes him strip naked and she messes with him. She then takes her panties off but keeps her outfit on (She is wearing the sailer outfit she is wearing for schhoo right now.), she teases him and makes him masterbate in front of her while she flashes her pussy at him and fingers herself as he masterbates. She cums before he does, causing him to cum. After they both cum she stands up, walks to him, cleans his dick, while doing so she gets him hard again, she lays him down on the table and climbs on top of him. She keeps her skirt on and opens her shirt revealing jer descent sized breasts to him as she rides him. During the sex she reveals het feelings to him and finds out that he liked her too, thay's why he let het pick on him and let her get away with it. He loved making her happy, even at his own expense. After they fuck, they become a couple. O was doing a story of this couple but my computer crashed and I had to stop, eithet way, it sucked anways. So of anyone can do this story, I would really appreciate it, because I'm tired of Toshiro/Karin already, so please, thank you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.