Click Here!

Searching for a story

Guest crystalheartx

Guest crystalheartx

Hi! I suddenly remembered that there was this slash story that I read before but I can't remember the title. It was about 2 people being roommates. One of them was picked up on the streets or something, and the other guy only found out his roommate liked him after he was almost raped outside a club by his "dream guy". I know its kinda vague but any help would be much appreciated!

Guest Guest

HOLY MOTHER! I was trying to find that fic the other day! It's not on AFF though... I AM DYING TO READ IT AGAIN! IT'S AN AMAZING ORIGINAL SHORT FICTION PIECE!

I remember the main character moved to Some big city (NY?) because he was gay and the first day he got there some bigot harassed him. Then this huge flamboyant guy showed up, rescued the kid, and let him be his roommate! The protagonist is a virgin and has this fantasy of meeting his "prince charming" in the form of fa tall dark stranger.

Anyway the two roommates go clubbing a lot and the kid thinks he met his dream guy but once he got outside the guy tried to rape him, but the massive flamboyant guy rescued him! Then he confessed he was in love and they had crazy hot sex. Happily ever after.

Guest Guest

I have no clue where the story is, I can only sympathize with you! I've been looking for WEEKS! I remember finding a ling to it on the-slash-pile.livejournal.com/ but there's a LOT of material to look through. Maybe someone else will post an answer?

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.