Click Here!

Looking For Talented Writers!

SakuraAngel1

Hello, I'm Sakura Angel and I'm President of Sakura Angel Productions.

Currently, we are doing sound episodes for YouTube and iTunes with the anime series, InuYasha and we need writers to help us out with writing some of the episodes and commercials.

There are only going to be 20+ episodes for this season and they are only 7-10 minutes long. We are willing to split the episodes up to make things easier, and as for commercials, they will generally be 30-60 seconds long, so we need creative people to help us advertise!

We are mostly ready for this project to launch: we have a few voice actors, an art team and a production team, so now we need writers!

I have the outlines ready, so if you are interested, please let me know and I will email the packet to you.

I'm hoping to get ideas from the writers, because I'm not satisified with the direction of the storyline and I hope that with your creativity, we can make the storyline even better!

I'm a writer, myself, but part of the reason why I'm also looking to build a wirting team is because of a current writer's block I'm suffering from.

If you are wondering about the pairing, this will be Sess/Kag and the storyline will be slightly dark, but more PG-13-ish to gain a general audience.

I'd really appreciate your help in advance! If you have any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Thank you very much!

Sakura Angel

(President of Sakura Angel Productions)

~*~*~

Please feel free to check out our official website: http://sakuraangelproductions.weebly.com

~*~*~

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.