Click Here!

Ashes and Ice - Review Responses.

Farlance

Hey there;

This'll be the place I post responses to all reviews for Ashes and Ice. I don't want to add them directly into the chapters because, well, I'm lazy. And until I get a proper beta, I won't be able to really look at my chapters much more than I already do without spending triple the time editing them, because I'm neurotic.

Chapters should come rather quickly; I'm new-ish at this (Not writing, posting stories online), so I try to shell out as much as I can whenenver I have the time to do so. I have a lot of time invested into research and development for this project, and I want to see it come to fruition.

Also, a little warning here; So far (As of chapter 3) this is mostly a somewhat dull, if sex-filled, Day in the Life of Cameron. That's not what it'll be for long -- Expect to see the story ramping up soon, and adding the modern fantasy in that I've promised.

smint45: Thank you for your comments; Even simple compliments keep my self-esteem up, and make me want to write more. :>

games for days: I can only hope that it turns out to be as interesting as you hope, and I'll do my best to live up to those expectations. :)

poohkie87: I hate when stories just slap you in the face with an unexpected description; So far Erin's been rather vaguely described -- He sort of flits in and out of the picture, just out of eyeshot, all mysterious and sexy. In Chapter 3, he'll be getting a more direct description, courtesy of Cameron ogling him like a dog in heat.

• 1 month later...

smint45: So many reviews! Thank you! I can't say a lot, but I can say that fae in A&I aren't the happy-go-lucky wingaling fairies you'd expect in a story like this. Keep your eyes open!

games for days: Thanks for another review! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond and update the story. I'll surely continue now that I've worked through my creative roadblock.

Mignightsscream: You'll certainly find out more; I have dozens of pages of backstory, profiles, and history written about the fae. I plan on incorporating the majority of it into the story by the end. (It's going to be long!)

Purgatorium: Oh there'll be many more sex scenes. I can resist manlove. :>

Itrasheditgood: I'm glad it's more interesting than it initially was. D: I'm sorry for the slow start, but it'll ramp up quickly!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.