Click Here!

DARK AND TWISTED SLASH CHALLENGES! (CHALLENGE ME!)

Guest Challenger

Guest Challenger

So, I'm willing to take on just about any challenge but I'm best with dark and twisted.

Give me any of your challenges and we can figure it out from there.

Email me at xchallengerx@live.com with absolutely any challenge and I'll reply so we can figure it out, or you can message here.

PAIRINGS I"M BEST WITH

Harry with any of these (Or any combination of these)

• Draco Malfoy
  • Blaise Zabini
  • Severus Snape
  • Lucius Malfoy
  • Marcus Flint
  • Oliver Wood
  • Cedric Diggory

Just email me with your main pairing even if its not one of the ones above, let me know the warnings you want and the ones you can't stand, tell me a brief summery and then we can work from there

It does not have to include Harry in any way if you don't want.

If you would like a crossover message me with the crossover as well and I'll let you know if I am informed enough about the second fandom. If I am not I would be willing to look up information on said fandom. But I will need a little more information.

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR CHALLENGES!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bralon

How about Harry, Severus, Hermione, Ginny, Draco and Lucius getting stuck in a room at Hogwarts and not being allowed to leave until they have fulfilled the ''room's wishes'' (you know, the castle kind of having a will of its own). They could be forced to play a twisted game of truth or dare, or just have to complete random challenges that present themselves...

I don't know what you will think about this... it just sort of came to me when i read the topic

If you're interested I'd love to talk about details, swap ideas and all that :)

(if you don't want the girls, you could replace them with Blaise and Oliver...)

Guest Challenger

That sounds fantastic, I'm best with pure slash so it probably won't be with the girls, send me an email at the email above and we can work out the details.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Magi Silverwolf

Harry was a boy without a name. For every step he took forward to achieving things in his own right, he discovered only pain and manipulation in its place. Then everyone was turning to him for leadership in the chaos that was the Final Fall of Voldemort. He just wanted to find his peace. A chance encounter with someone that Harry barely remembered from Hogwarts has Harry questioning a lot of things that he had never dared to in his years. His sexuality was the least of his problems when he considered the curiousity of that night.

Pairings: Blaise Zabini/harry potter

Potential Warnings: M/M, D/s

Bonus Points:

~Harry is not an auror due to the Elder Wand and his quest to break its power by dying undefeated.

~The story really explores the power of submission and how you don't have to be weak to be submissive.

~Does not paint all of Slytherin as followers of Voldemort or evil.

~Notes that Dark is not Evil.

~Realistic Sex

Please send me a link if you take up the challenge.

~M.A. Silverwolf

Email: wordsmith821@aol.com

• 3 months later...
Guest bill560682

now if you would want to use those pairings i would have no problem with those other then snape. the only way i would agree to snape having sex in the story would be as harry's bitch who he lends out to people. how harry would get snape as his bitch is simple the life debt owed to james potter. of course it would have to be top harry bottom everyone else. how harry would get most of them is to claim to be voldimort in harry's potters body. an the new plan to rid the world of muggleborns is to turn them all into loyal halfbloods or if not them at least their children. by having purebloods rape them so that they end up with a child that the lord of the family then takes claim over. those children are then raised in a wizarding orphanage with true pureblood ideals. an of course these bits of sex take place off screen so no need for you to need to write them. then we use some old pureblood law about child abandonment to do away with the muggleborn parent. an harry pretending to be the dark lord of course gets sex with whoever he wants.

• Blaise Zabini
  • Severus Snape
  • Lucius Malfoy

• Oliver Wood harry would get him because wood is willing to do ANYTHING to win at quittich. if that means bending over and taking it up the ass by harry potter once a week he has no problem with that.
  • Cedric Diggory, Marcus Flint, Draco Malfoy is simple the winners at quittich get the losers as sex slaves for a week.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest IcyBitch

I really want to see a story where Harry acts like a real Master to his slaves while using copious amount of sex magic. He ties Fenrir Greyback to the ground, slowly shaves him bare and then pierces his cock and his nipples, pulling on them while riding him. He uses sex magic to grow a character's cock and balls to better torture them afterwards. This type of thing. But I mostly want him dominating physically imposing men (Macnair, Rodolphus, Fenrir) and torturing them while inflicting body modifications on them (muscle growth, cock and balls enlargement).

Don't pull any stops (CBT, humiliation, torture...) and do anything from the moment that it is slash.

Please post a message here if you take this challenge.

• 1 month later...

Well here are a few ideas playing in my mind.

1) Azkaban fic- Harry is sent to Azkaban after fourth year and in there Harry ends up becoming the, for lack of a better term, bitch for the male Death Eaters locked away in there. However, not only does Harry find himself enjoying the sex, reluctantly at first, but he ends up growing closer in general to the male DE's and eventually siding with Voldemort when the Dark Lord storms Azkaban. Maybe you could add a creature inheritance and a false prophecy plot devices to so that Harry is a unique creature who, according to prophecy, appears when ever the balance of magic is to upset (in this case by Dumbledore's manipulations) and will give birth to enough dark or light (depending on what needs more power) beings/creatures that will bring the balance back but he is automatically mated to every Dark male.

2) My second idea is based off of Sweet Puppy and Harry Potter and the Descent into Darkness admittedly but it is a Fenrir/Harry, Voldemort/Harry and maybe Remus/Harry fic- This idea basically has a similar beginning to Sweet Puppy with Harry being chased by Fenrir and then sented/raped. However in my mind this happens during the battle at Hogwarts (6th year) or sometime in sixth year when Harry is with the Weasley's. After being raped by Fenrir the werewolf, who is his mate, takes him to Voldemort. Voldemort learns about Harry being his horcrux and reveals Dumbledore's plans. Now how Harry reacts to this is up to you but I feel he would be in denial at first and then vengeful afterwords. Now I would love a similar reaction to Fenrir in this fic like Sweet Puppy because I feel it is believable but Harry also has to deal with a drawing to both Fenrir and Voldemort and of course he has to deal with the Death Eaters and the pack. It would be up to you how to proceed.

3) This idea is an idea which I devised on my own. Basically Harry is Hagrid's mate but because Hagrid has been repressing his giant nature he develops a split personality that takes over by the end of the year and kidnaps Harry. The split personality rapes Harry and all sorts of stuff but eventually they do become closer and then Harry and Hagrid arrive at the giants and Harry is also proves to be the mate with Golgomath who, in the fifth book, wins being leader of the giants. Again I am a fan of Dark Harry and Creature Harry so maybe Harry somehow gets turned into a creature during this story and has multiple male mates on the Dark Side.

4) A fanfic idea which is a hybrid of my first idea but combined with the general plot of In Servitude to the Dark series- Basically the Diary Horcrux learns Harry is another Horcrux in second year and decides to turn him away from Dumbledore. Later on Harry is in a woods, traveling to conceal his whereabouts from the Ministry and Dumbledore, also the new mansion or apartment is overrated, when he comes across Greyback and the Diary can't help him until it's too late. Later book Tom tries to help Harry after words and when the real Voldemort returns he is also Harry's soul mate but the beginning focuses more on Harry/Fenrir, planning and training as well as returning to Hogwarts for third year. In third year you could do what you want with Remus.

I know I've mentioned other fics in these ideas but inspiration doesn't really come from no where and as long as you make enough things different it shouldn't get you in trouble I just consider these fics to be the best basis from a lot of things Sweet Puppy with the Werewolves and Fenrir/Harry while Harry Potter the Descent into Darkness is great for LV/HP and general Dark Harry and the general plot for In Servitude to the Dark is just good

NEW IDEA (10/17/2012)

What about a time travel fic but make it more unique

for instance I have two ideas for a time travel fic.

1) Harry goes through the veil instead of Sirius and ends up in Riddle time, I know this beginning doesn't seem unique but hold on. However, going through the veil turns Harry into a creature and he has multiple mates. His two mates are Hagrid and Tom Marvolo Riddle.

See, I feel that there should be more Hagrid/Harry's and I also love Tom/Harry (when believable) so I would love to see this fic. The dark part about the fic however is that Tom and Harry's relationship starts out one sided with Tom wanting Harry. Harry is with Hagrid which cause Tom to become jealous with Hagrid and use Hagrid as his fall guy in the chamber incident. However when Harry confronts Tom about this Tom blackmails Harry into ending the relationship with Hagrid and starting one with him. Harry reluctantly does however Tom is still a mate, even if Harry doesn't realize at the time, and Harry ends up starting to care for Tom. This causes friction with Hagrid which Tom only escalates and Harry never gets to make up with Hagrid until after he returns to his time.

2) My second idea starts like my first idea with the veil and creature bit. However Harry ends up in a time close to the Marauders era, de-aged into a baby and is adopted into the Black family as Bella's little brother. The creature blood is something that allows Harry to stay hidden as a creature (similar to Fae who are changelings) and one of Harry's mates, and future husband, is Rodolphus Lestrange but Harry eventually has more among the Dark and maybe even Sirius and one or two other Marauders. Of course how you want to go about the rest of the story is your decision but I would personally like to see Harry be adored by Bellatrix and maybe he either doesn't know who he was until later on or he just keeps quite and plays along or is similar to Andromeda before she went off with a muggle. Of course one person I had thought to be in Harry's male harem along with Rodolphus would be Voldemort and maybe even Fenrir but it is up to you if you decided to do this

Edited by Dark Serpent Cat

• 2 months later...
Guest Teah Mist
I really want to see a story where Harry acts like a real Master to his slaves while using copious amount of sex magic. He ties Fenrir Greyback to the ground, slowly shaves him bare and then pierces his cock and his nipples, pulling on them while riding him. He uses sex magic to grow a character's cock and balls to better torture them afterwards. This type of thing. But I mostly want him dominating physically imposing men (Macnair, Rodolphus, Fenrir) and torturing them while inflicting body modifications on them (muscle growth, cock and balls enlargement).

Don't pull any stops (CBT, humiliation, torture...) and do anything from the moment that it is slash.

Please post a message here if you take this challenge.

If anyone filled this story could you send a link to teahmist123@aol.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.