Click Here!

Login problem

Guest Kip

Hi

My user name is PaipurrbakRighter, and I'm trying to get my details updated, but my original password was only 7 letters long... I think I followed all the instructions properly regarding using my email address and the central boxes, but I realised that I needed a password update except that when I tried it I got a message saying that I needed to contact Support as my account may have been registered multiple times ... Haven't a clue what is going on here, as it's been about a year since I did anything with my account, and I'm not exactly a frequent visitor (sorry about that). Can you assist please?

The email account associated with my membership is Kaz31Wor@yahoo.co.uk (and I still use it)

Thanks.

'Purr

Kip, that's not actually the e-mail on file with your account (http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296827425)

You did have two accounts, but those were processed 2011-07-31.

We have a hotmail address associated with your account. If you no longer have access to it, you'll need to send an e-mail to technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org to have the database updated.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.