Click Here!

Drarry Bonding Fic

Guest FallenAngel

Guest FallenAngel

I'm very frustrated and have spent a week searching for this story. I've finally gotten desperate enough to brave the forums in the hopes that someone can help me.

I don't know the name of the fic, or the author. I only remember the very beginning of it, actually.

It was a Drarry fic. Basically what happens is that Draco shows up at the Dursleys' over the summer (I believe in the middle of the night) and begs Harry for protection. He comes with the intructions for a Bonding Ceremony that will make him little more than a slave to Harry: Draco will have to obey him, protect him with his life, keep his secrets, and be unable to harm him.

After much ceremony (including runes being painted onto Draco's skin), the physical aspect of the ceremony happens and Harry decided to be Harry and messes things up.

Due to the nature of the Bond (which was originally intended to subdue an unwilling captive), Draco is supposed to be on his hands and knees as Harry takes him. Instead, partway through, Harry wraps an arm around Draco's chest and hauls him upright so he's straddling Harry's lap, with his back to Harry's chest. By doing this, he gives Draco more "control" and relinquishes some of the dominance in the Bond. This (combined with the fact that Draco entered the Bond willingly and was aroused during the Ceremony) alters the Bond entirely and changes how it works.

And, unfortunately, I don't remember much beyond that.

It's very frustrating, actually.

If anyone can find this for me, I'd be VERY grateful. If you could just give me an author's name or the fic name, I can probably track it down from there (or a link, if you've got it). You can just post it on this page for me: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HP-Slashers-Anonymous/358462610847820 It's a fanpage for HP Slash fans that I run. ^_^

Also, if someone manages to find this for me, I am offering a reward on the page. A custom-made oneshot with the pairing, rating, setting, kink, etc. of your choice. There's samples of my writing all over the page (in the form of Head Canons/mini-fics) and links to my profiles on various pages, so you can see for yourselves that the reward really is a good one.

Thanks in advance to anyone who attempts to help!

~ FallenAngel (aka Lady Slytherin)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.