Click Here!

Searching for two fics!

MuggleAngel

Okay... I haven't been having the best luck lately finding fics, but hopefully someone can help me find these. Originally I found both of these through someonelse's search here... But I can't for the life of me remember where the actual stories are!

1) I think Harry was told that he was the mate of Draco Malfoy, but he refused to believe that it was true. He said that he was going to leave and told Hermione that he loved her. When she turned him down and told him that he had to be with Malfoy, he felt betrayed by her and left. He ended up in America on the NCIS team... I don't really remember much after that, but I think Harry had a wife (also a member of NCIS) that was killed infront of their child. And that Draco's parents had given him a potion to make him think that Harry was his mate, so they could take his money (I'm not positive on that though). Hermione finds Harry and I think they end up together.

I know that's not too much to go by, but hope someone knows where I can find it!

2) I don't remember everything, but I think it's more then the other.

Harry finds out that he's part demon (I think because he came into his inheritance). I know that he has a close friendship with Mr. Olivander, who calls Harry son. Olivander makes Harry a custom wand & I think Ginny, Ron and Hermione are there to watch; but at the time they didn't know it was Harry. Ron didn't trust Olivander's son and tried to tell Dumbledore about him... but he couldn't remember what was in the custom wand. Harry ended up with a house of his-own... he put portraits of I think Sirius' Grandfather and one of his ancestors that was a demon up there!?! He invited several people over, including a couple goblins to play poker. I think there was a black & white cat that was sent by Harry's Grandfather to watch over him. Oh and Harry was obsessed with CSI!

Harry and his cat (who can take on a human-like form) start killing Death Eaters. At one point they plan to kill Lucius Malfoy, but he wasn't there when they got to his manor. Harry found his mate there instead, beaten and covered in blood... it was Draco. I think Harry was a Fire-Demon and Draco was an Ice-Demon. I don't remember much after that... But together Harry, Draco and Harry's cat (sorry, but I don't remember his name) rescue Draco's friends from their-own families. One of the Death Eaters decides to help Harry, since he used to be in a relationship with Sirius. I think that Hermione and the cat became a couple at the end... And I think there was also a snake that was Draco's protector and a friend of the cat!?! Other then that, I know the story ended in Vegas & Harry got a kiss from his fave actor on CSI.

If anyone knows the Titles, Authors, Site and or Sites where I can find these, please post the link... I would be very grateful. Please and Thank You! :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.