Click Here!

Silent Hill - Pyramid Head fic with a twist

Guest Stark88

Guest Stark88

I'm new to being registered, but I've been coming to this site for years. Anyway, I have a request that's both general and specific. I've never read a yaoi fic of Silent Hill where Pyramid Head was the one 'receiving', I'm not sure what the best term to use is, I'm trying not to break any rules on my first day.

I have a few preferences, but they don't really matter too much, I'm open to changes. I would like to see a Silent Hill yaoi fic that has Pyramid Head 'receiving'. I haven't really seen too much of Silent Hill, don't really know the storyline, but I know enough. Preferably set in Silent Hill 2 with James being the other participant. I'm open to having it taking place in any game with Pyramid Head in it, with any male character, the characters and game I mentioned are just the ones I'm familiar with the most. I would prefer the fic to be Adult++, but again I'm open to anything really. I've seen too many 1 paragraph 'meetings', a drawn out one would be nice, preferably at least around or more than 3 paragraphs of detail during the intercourse. What doesn't matter to me is the foreplay, the setting area, the circumstances, consent status, story length, other couplings, or if there are possibly more than just two participants. I'll leave all of that up to whatever the writer/s want to do. I'd also prefer it if nobody died, I'm not into snuff. That's about it.

Thank you for your time, I hope my first request isn't too difficult.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.