Click Here!

hg/dm meeting through sm or bondage site?

Guest olcia

Guest olcia

hi,

i've been looking for this fic for a long time now, cant seem to find it.

hermione is chatting with draco on a sm/bondage site (doesn't know it's him) and they decide to meet.

they end up having a relationship(he teaches her the ropes of beeing in a sm/bondage relationship)

it's actually quiet a sweet story...

help is extremely appreciated!!

thnx!

You may be looking for Out of Control by Wildcat something or other. Were Draco and Hermione older and Hermione had divorced Ron? (Ron was actually rather abusive and cursed her so she could no longer have children.) Draco had been married to Astoria (who also was into BDSM), but she had died.

If that's the story you're looking for, it was removed from the internet because the author wanted to publish some of her work. :( Sad, I know because it was a sweet and sexy story.

If that's not the story you're looking for, then I'm eager to read the on you are! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Wildcatcdc

Hi folks - glad there's still interest in my story. Yes I did publish my original work, currently I have two full length novels and two short stories in anthologies under the pen name Gianna Simone, and two more full length titles to be released later this spring and summer.

I think you may find some of my work to your liking, in particular, In the Devil's Arms, the first in a series about a magical society, called the Magiste, set in New Orleans. It is similar to Out of Control in a lot of ways, most specifically the plot (and the sex! lol), though it's obviously not HP related anymore, The second book in the series, Healing the Mage, is also available now, and I am working on the third and fourth books in that series and will be looking to get them published in the fall..

Feel free to email me at giannasimone@optonline.net if you have any other questions.

Wildcatcdc

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.