Click Here!

Can't log into new setup

Guest Old Soldier

Guest Old Soldier

This is the fourth or fifth time I've attempted to log in. I've deleted all cookies and cleared the cache. I followed the link to log in and nothing happened except a message telling me I have to register first; I already have an account. I followed the link for tech support, sent a message and have yet to receive a reply never mind an email telling me I'm all hooked up. This is getting frustrating (I'm having a hard time avoiding deletable expletives to remain polite).

I have no emails I've not yet responded to in tech support. Send a test email to here please. It's possible you have a duplicate account, a password that is too short, or any number of things. Without knowing which user you are, I can't even look to find that out for you.

Guest SilverWater13

This is the fourth or fifth time I've attempted to log in. I've deleted all cookies and cleared the cache. I followed the link to log in and nothing happened except a message telling me I have to register first; I already have an account. I followed the link for tech support, sent a message and have yet to receive a reply never mind an email telling me I'm all hooked up. This is getting frustrating (I'm having a hard time avoiding deletable expletives to remain polite).

I am having the same problem. I keep trying to log in and it won't let me, but it doesn't give me an error message either.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.