Click Here!

True Blood Harry Potter crossover

Dark Serpent Cat

So I have noticed a lack of good True Blood Harry Potter crossovers and that really depresses me as it is one of my favorite types but few crossovers and I can only go so fast with my own fics on Fanfiction. net and have issues with my muse so I thought I would put some ideas up here in hopes people might write more TB/HP stories all of which are slash as I don't really like Het

Idea 1)

Instead of Jessica Bill is forced to turn an 18-21 Harry Potter (the change should heal Harry's sight and I would prefer it if he had long hair)

Idea 2

After the war something happened to turn Harry into a lamia or a creature that feeds off sex. Harry fled from England in part because of this. Harry somehow senses the presence of Mayanne and goes to Bon Tamp to stop her before choosing to stay

Idea 3 (sort of inspired by my own story on FF.net Trueblooded wizard)

When Harry united the hallows he didn't become master of Death, he became Death's heir, this caused him to change into an angle of Death and now he most find his mates.

(awesome scene idea: Season 2 when the vamps attack the fellowship of the sun's church have Harry reveal his true form as an angel of death and cause Steve to panic)

Idea 4 (inspired by idea 3)

Harry died when he defeated Voldemort and became an angel but now for some reason he decides to return to earth where he has to deal with vamps and weres and Sookie

Idea 5 (inspired by Dead to Love on FF.net)

When Russel Edgington hears about Harry Potter he decides he must have the boy as his child/servant

Harry is not pleased at all when this happens and so helps Bill and Eric for his freedom

Eric and/or Bill growing fond of Harry as he tries to help them when they are still acting agree and bring him to Bon Temp and Shreveport after they take Edgington down.

Idea 6

Similiar to idea 3 where something happens to turn Harry into a creature but also inspired by The Truth of Blood

Harry after the incident has been moving around for the past couple years (not aging) and has recently been living in Texas where ever Godric has been. Harry realizing he would have to move soon chooses to take a flight over the city for one last time just before the sun rises. It is then Harry passes by Sookie and Godric and instead of letting Godric kill himself Harry saves the vamp and Eric insists that Godric move to Shreveport while Godric insists Harry does the same.

Idea 7

This idea relies heavily on mates as in this fic Harry is like Sookie and is part fae. Together the two flee from the Fae world and land in Bon Temp and Sookie offers Harry a place to stay

Idea 8

General idea without much towards outline

Harry works with Dr. Ludwig as an apprentice or assistant and helps her with healing Sookie in the second season when a vamp takes interest in him

Possible ideas to add to stories

1) Harry really is a descendant of Slytherin either through his mother being descended from a squib whose ancestor was Salazar or Lily is really adopted and the daughter of Voldemort which is the reason Harry left England after defeating his grandfather

2) Harry has a rare vampiric gift that works similar to succubi and lamiae need to feed off sex but also gives him other abilities the technicallities are up to you but it is really if you want Harry/more then one man

3) Vampires, weres and shape shifters all have a rare chance of finding a mate so Harry could have at least one of them if not more

Possible mates I would like to see (any combination with any story)

1) Sam

2) Bill (without the issues of third season though I feel that when Bill haters use third season/third book it is unfair as Eric does the similiar things all the time and did in the 3rd season)

3) Eric

4) Alcide

5) Jason (Have Harry be the one to get him to stop either chasing people around or to help him get better after second season)

6) Godric

7) Terry Bellefluer (never actually seen him with anyone but Andy but the TV version is pretty good looking and Harry and him had gone through things that could help each other)

8) Tommy

feel free to do HP characters as well but have Harry be with at least 1 true blood character as well

Possible creatures for Harry that isn't angel or vampire

1) Lamia (where males are extremely rare)

2) Kitsune (Harry has nine tails and nine mates)

3) Succubus (where a succubus feeds on lust of men by being penetrated and an incubus feeds on the lust of women and men by penetrating male succubae are rare)

4) Quetzalcoatl (the feathered serpent who the Aztecs consider to be a important god in their lives)

5) Naga

6) Nymph (wind)

Please let me know if anyone will do any of these challenges

• 1 year later...
  • 9 years later...
Guest MandaChrona

Even on google, there is very few really good Harry Potter/True Blood Crossovers. And I’m sad because recently I got into this crossover – and when I couldn’t any really long stories on this crossover I was again sad. As it’s become my favorite, especially the Harry Potter/Eric Northman or Harry Potter/Godric pairings. I’d really like it if more got written; and if not I’d gladly write one of my own. But I can’t promise it’d be any good as I never follow the show or storyline of the show or movie I got the idea from. It would and could easily confuse the readers. xD I’ve noticed that fanfiction . net and archiveofourown . org don’t have a lot of harry potter/true blood crossovers either. So sad…. T^T

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.