Click Here!

Ron Wesley/Severus Snape

MuggleAngel

One of my all time fave stories was this pairing... I've only read three or four Ron/Snape, but I must admit that I actually enjoy the pairing! I'm not positive, but I think the story was called Unlikely Bedfellows!?! I'm pretty sure it was posted on TSS, since I haven't been able to find it.

The story starts out in a room at St. Mungo's Hospital, shortly after the final battle. In one bed is Ron Wesley, who does his best to ignore his roommate, Severus Snape... When he realizes that Snape has nightmares over killing Dumbledore, he does what any good Gryffindore would do, he comforts him. Snape glares at Ron and tries to get the young-man to leave him alone, but they eventually form a strained friendship... It turns out Snape was trying to push Ron away, because he was attracted to him. At one point Harry and Hermione walk in and see Ron Brushing their former Professor's hair, causing Ron to jump away from him! Ron tells his two best friends that he's trying to befriend Snape and Harry kind of freaks-out. When he returns to the room, Severus confronts him making his feelings known...

After they started their relationship, Ron lets his parents know he wants to ask someone to marry him, but he hasn't even told them he was gay... They already knew and figured out on their own that he meant Severus. They gave an old family ring to Professor McGonagall to transfigure into an engagement-ring. Together with the help of one of the Healers and a group of House-elves, Ron was able to give Severus a wonderful dinner before proposing. Eventually they worked to buy a small house (that needed fixing) together and left when they were both well enough to leave.

They were both surprised to see that the house was now in perfect condition and was surrounded by many of there friends. Harry, Hermione and McGonagall had worked together with the others to fix the house, so they could just rest when the moved in. They are given a tour of the new items in their home and say it's all too much, but Minerva said it was all a gift for them... I think Ron's brothers bought him a breading pair of Savannah Cats, so he could start breading Familiars. Severus and Ron were married... And though it took time Severus eventually forgave himself for killing Dumbledore.

Well, that's pretty much it... If this was posted somewhere else, could someone post the link here? I would be very grateful... Please and Thank You!?! :)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I finally found it today... it only took me 2 1/2 years! LOL :D

Anyone who would like to read it, the story is Unlikely Bedfellows, by PlaidPooka. The author use to have their stories posted on TSS, but the site no longer exists so it took me a very long time to find this story. It can be read at The Petulant Poetress and the link below should take you there no problem! Oh I almost forgot, because of the rating of this story you have to sign-in to read it.

http://www.thepetulantpoetess.com/viewstory.php?sid=873

• 8 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.