Click Here!

Uke Naruto /harem request

Guest Quinn

Hi

I have a request/calance to anybody who wants it

It would be a uke Naruto/ harem (male and female)

I warn all of you. It will posible be hard, because I have very specific needs. I have many ideas, but i cant get them into a story. Because of this, i say my ideas and hope one of you can make a story out of it.

facts:

1) naruto was sold to sex slavery at 8

2) now, at 12 he became Genin and is free (thanx to Sarutobi and Iruka).

3) he is well versed in the sex (nows how to pleasure, how to use toys on himself...) but he himself has never had pleasure (no orgasme till now)

4) in the month between second and third round of the chunnin exam or after the stealing of the forbidden scroll the story starts.

5) a error (of Orochimaru, if the story began in the chunin exam) in his seal change Naruto and let Jiraya(and Ino) in his mind where they gain the knollege of Narus live ( so they know of the torture and "sex educations" of Naruto at the hands of the villagers)

6) Naru must be strong (his chakra has grown till, without Kyuubi he is on 150% of Kisames chakra, only chakra of tailed beasds are more potent(->his chakra will burn all it touches exept Naru)his bones are very dens and powerfull...)

7) Naruto must have the following changes (also, if you make a timeskip, after it)

7.1 his hair is in a ponytail a la jiraya and has grwn to his butt in a deep gold colour ( also because he now knws Jirayas hair technics)

7.2 he has nine fox tails and/or fox ears ( deep gold with white tip)

7.3 he has no body hair expect headhair and tails.

7.4 his body is lithe but also a little bit of muscular(athlet not broady)

7.,5 his scin is without flaws(thanks to kyuubi), smooth and inhumanly soft but also hard as rock(to cut it you need wind chakra or somthing like it, normal kunais break at contact), and of a deep gold-bronze tone

7.6 he is on equal hight as Shikamaru

7.7 he has hand claws (and food claws. if you like)

7.8 his eyes are one of the following(you can also make it that the two are differend): purple with slit, deep saphire, jade,the fact if thei are large or small is yours)

7.9 wisker must be and his nose must be cute all other of face is yours

8) at 50% he must have following outfit(and a few facts are allwais)( in original and shippuuden(if you want to make it till than) both)

8.1 he is barefood (no sandal, no shoes or socks.)(allways)

8.2 he has a long white airy long pant. (hanging low on the hip, close fitting on the butt ( and if you like the front too), then airy and long, so that only his toes are viewable

8.3 his torso is either bare or clad in a airy, deep blue pullover ( if his arms are hanging at his side thei arend viewable, and the hem of the pullover is only slightly above the groin)

8.4 at one hand he has a chains ( if you want,like Kurapika, or as a branclet) because of the bloodline of his mother(manifastin of chaka as chain with the ability to absorb chakra of all it comes in contact with) (permanent)

8.5 his protector with the symbol of konoha is on a long black band and around his neck

8.6 (only if you like) he has a sash around his waist.

8.7 his hand are free, no gloves(permanent)

9) he (Naruto) should be a long range fighter (like Gaara he stands at one point and controlls his chacra and/or tails and/or the chains to attack. How he fairs at close combat is your choice

10) he should have two chakra natures(with possible combinations): choices are: wind and water (possible ice), wind and earth( sand), wind and lightning(tornado) or water and earth(wood).

11) at one point one of the following must happpen(it also can, not must, be more than one):

- Naruto becames part of I&T, Ibika (and possible Anko) became intressted in him.

- Naruto starts medic training(because Tsunade wants to help him) Shizune and Kabuto will then start to notice him

- Naruto becomes part of the hunters ( a organisation in the ANBu where also chunnin and seasoned Genin(with exact autorisation of Hokage) can be. Itachi will then fall for Naruto and return to Konoha and explain the massacre

- because suna and wave like Naru a lot he star became ninja ambassador. if this happens all of point 12) happens.(and not only one/a few)

- he starts seals: he will than have talent at this and Anko, Shino and Shikamaru will notice him in a romantic7sexual way

- he becoes a jutsu creator( creates jutsu and sells them to the Hokage, who can announce them or write them down in the forbidden scroll) Orochimaru or Danzo are good, take(non sexual) intresst in him. Kabuto will take intrest in him

- he became a puppeteer: then Temari will take intrest in him.

- he helps at the academy: if so, Iruka will became Jonin, and Neji, Shino, Shikamaru, Tenten, Ino and Itachi will have intrest in him.

11.1 all the ones who are intrested in Naruto are good guys (e.g Oro is good if he takes (non sexual) intrest in Naru, )

11.2 Itachi is always good. The queston is only wether he stays undercover or not)

12) one of the following should happen:( if Naruto became ninja ambrassador all will happen)

- Naruto is identified as the last Uzumaki, a old and noble clan ( daimyo of a now nonexistin land, and as older than the sage of the six path(because his name was Uzumaki in this version)

- Naruto is identfied as the head of two clans Namizage and Uzumaki. because of this in the concil his vote is a dopple vote. But in the concil only jonin are allowed to vote, so even if Naru is clan head to both, he must send others for his votes (Hiruzen and/or Jiraya, Itachi, Tsunade Ibiki, Orochimaru, Danzou, Iruka (according to which choice you have made at 11))

- Naruto is identified as head of Uzumaki (Namizage is not a clan) Nagato/pain becames a good guy and helps Naruto

- Naruto is identified as Minatos son and it comes to problems with Iwa and Kumo, although the Tsushikage and Reikage have no hostile intentions(but their villigers)

13) facts are:

Naruto is head of Uzumaki

Uzumaki and Senjuu have srong bonds

The sage of six parts was a Uzumaki-> Senju and Ushia are spin offs of the uzumakis(but the gekkai kenkai are only theirs)

Itachi is good, Pain also, but he has false ideas

in his age group Naru is the strongest at the time of the suna invasion

within the story a time must came in with Naru became the most powerfull

Hiruzen will live after thill a natural death

f the elders of Konoha only Hiruzen and one other likes Naruto

pairings i dont want to see.

-Jiraya/naru (age difference)

-Oro/Naru (dito)

-Danzo/anybody (mummys dont have a sex live anymore)

-Minato/Naru or Kushina/Naru (incest)

-Sakura/Naru (Sakra yo can bash)

-Akatsuki(sane Itachi)/naru

-Bijuu(sane Nibi and Kyuubi) /naru

Other pairings and the problems with them

-Sasu/naru (only if Naru is more powerfull (-> even if Sasu is seme he knows that in a fight with naru he would fail even if Naru is only using 10% of his power) because sasu is too arrogant)

i say thanks to you all who have read this

• 10 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.