Click Here!

DA is leaving

Guest DarkAvenger

Guest DarkAvenger

I am leaving the site, for good. Things have gone to hell in a handbasket and I wish no part in it. Chilli, Firuze, and Paranoid are also leaving right behind me. After all I've done, all I've striven for for the site, it's all come to a nasty end.

wub.gif to all of you who supported me and who thanked me when I helped. Many apologies and goodbye.

She and the other three head mods of the site hijacked adultfanfiction from the proper owner - Jaxxxy last month and it was only recently as in the past four hours returned to Jaxxxy and to get away from her placing blame on her - she and the other four head mods left the groups and the site.

Beth, a mod of AFF.

DA closed down all of the groups that she was a mod on as did Firuze and Paranoid. So Main was one of those that got deleted.

We are not sure if there will be another group.

But we will inform you when and if there is one.

Beth

hostile takeover... unsure.gif

Exactly but done by the four head mods. The domain name never was transferred to them or the site handed over to them legally but they took the site from Jaxxxy. But Nexcess believed Jaxxxy over those four and returned the site to her.

Beth

Because they wanted it kept silent but if you had check DA's posts before she went unregistered, her sig stated Site Owner and it was done without any type of announcement even on the group that all site mods were a member of and she was not the official owner of the site, just the head tech.

Beth

Okay, I wasn't going to say anything up until this point, but, that is NOT true.

There were announcements made, both here and on the main site. (Though because of the removal of the "updates" it cannot be seen.)

I didn't see one of the four mods you're talking about hide behind anything regarding this. I asked, I was informed. Most of the Staff here can vouch for that.

Well, it was not discussed at all on the mod group where all discussions concerning the site should be held at. And I was on that group when the silent take over happened and not one word was posted for it would have also been in the daily digest.

Beth

I can see how that would be frustrating. But, as staff, I think we should, nay I think we MUST stay pretty neutral on this until Jaxxy herself comes in a clears this up.

People should not be expected to take our word for it, after all, if what is being claimed is true, the mods there took over without giving an explanation. We should not expect nor should we put the rest of the community in a position of, "they said" and "we say" arguments.