Click Here!

Beta(s) Needed for Original Fiction

TyrantSinner

I am currently working on two original stories, the details of which will be given by title.

Joan of Arc University

Setting/Age of consent (close in age): Canada/Sixteen (Fourteen or fifteen: less than five years older)

Summary: The adventures of high school to university-aged students on the campus of Joan of Arc University.

This story will contain oral sex, fetishes, public sex/nudity, sex between someone in a position of authority over another/minors under eighteen, homosexuality, masturbation, fingering, and use of sex toys. It may contain anal sex, rape, incest, bondage, Dom/sub relationships/play, slavery, hand jobs, transsexuals, hermaphrodites, double penetration, wet dreams, and water sports.

Misadventures of Keiko, The

Setting/Age of consent (close in age): Hawaii/Sixteen (Fourteen or fifteen: less than five years older)

Summary: The adventures of Keiko Himura through high school and college.

This story will contain oral sex, rape, orgies, threesomes, fetishes, polygamy, public sex/nudity, sex between someone in a position of authority over another/minors under eighteen, bondage, incest, Dom/sub play, homosexuality, bisexuality, straight sex, transsexuals, hermaphrodites, masturbation, hand jobs, fingering, wet dreams, and use of sex toys. It may contain anal sex, Dom/sub relationships, slavery, double penetration, and water sports.

Please contact me somehow if you're interested. I request that my beta(s) have a Google account since I use Google docs to type my stories.

Edited by TyrantSinner

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.