Click Here!

Ash finds out that his dad is the head of team rocket request

kagome26isawsome

I just read a story where his father is Giovanni and i thought that was a good idea. So since i cant find any pertaining to Giovanni, i have a challenge! I was going to do this but i am barely on now. So here is what i am looking for

1. After team rocket comes back and tells him that they failed to get Ash's pikachu, Giovanni reminisces about his time with Delia. Make sure other people interupt his reminiscing from time to time.

2. Make the second to last flashback about him leaving Delia without her telling him, to persue his dream (to become the greatest) about having his baby and the final flashback about him coming back to find out about baby ash and they get into a fight and he leaves for good.

3. Giovanni calls in Butch and Cassidy and asks them to kidnapp Ash and bring him back. '

4. Make Giovanni pull out pictures of ash growing up (taken by team rocket)

5. have ash and Giovanni get into a big fight over it and somehow get Delia into it...

This is all i can think of so far. :D thanks

This actually wasn't my first story with Giovanni as Ash's father. I also put it into my chronicles series. It was actually pretty good, cause Professor Oak did the DNA testing cause he thought he was Ash's father, turns out not. I had it completed but only 28 pages typed... alas the rest is lost. Anyway, I may take you up on this challenge, simply because Giovanni just HAS to be Ash's father!

Is there any particular ending you'd like to see?

Oh, so you want it fluffy and happy endingish. I have some ideas, and I took down some notes so far. Let's just say I'm learning some curse words in Italian.

Alright, so I'm entitling it Papà. Here is what I have so far. Exactly copied from Pages.

He longed to hear that word from the boy’s mouth, instead he had become hell bent on capturing his son’s Pikachu.

Papà

By Spiral Breeze

“Figlio di puttana!”

Jessie, James and Meowth backed away as their boss threw down the crystal tumbler he had moments ago been drinking from, shards of glass raining in every direction. He was outraged, again.

Interested? I know I am eager to write the rest of it. More smashing Italian crystal wear!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.