Click Here!

Request: Chell vs Faith - backstage catfight turned into romance

Tigro Spottystripes

First to clear things up:

Chell.png <- this is Chell, you know her from Portal and Portal 2

wallpapermirrorsedge021kp6.jpg <- and this is Faith Connors, you know her from Mirror's Edge

Now here's my request (take it as a draft of the outline, just an indication of the direction and overall "shape" for the story):

Faith and Chell are actresses that play the eponymous characters in the games (it's not really all that rare to have characters have the same first or last name as the actor/actress that plays them); somehow they don't have to live thousands of years to perform for all the thousands of players that play daily, but it is a full time job for most of the year; there is some sort of nonsensical time distortion or branching and unbranching of the timeline or whatever that takes place while they're "shooting" that allows them to perform the scenes that are displayed "live" on the screen when people play the respective games all over the world, but you don't need to explain this, just treat it as just another thing that is the way one would expect it to be like the sky somtimes having clouds and concrete being hard, and in the world this story takes place everyone understand this to be normal so the characters themselves don't need to spend any significant time questioning or explaining it. They perform their own stunts, the portal machine is real, Faith really is a skilled traceur (that is what you call someone that practices parkour) but Chell's boots are just props, the truth is she simply knows how to fall from great heights unharmed; the robots from Portal are real but just animatronics no actual AI behind them.

Enough about the setting; the story i would like to read involve the actresses considering each other competitors (kinda like as if the games are TV shows in competing channels), and at first don't like each other (or at least they think they don't), at the end of their final day of work before this years vacation, after most of the studio crew has already left, they meet backstages somewhere no one is around (like perhaps behind one of backplates of one of the sets of a game), the paths to their respective dressing rooms crosses; their exchange starts with passive-aggressive comments, but it gradually escalates to direct insults and they eventually go on an all out brawl (being seasoned stuntwomans they can take lots more punishment than you would expect from normal person); the fight/wrestle gradually starts having more and more "accidental" touches and grabs etc, and eventually after they are already breathing hard, all sweaty, clothes torn (strategicly), they find themselves squeezing eachother in what might be viewed as a hug, though it's hug as a form of aggression, their faces centimeters from each other and they feel each other breaths on their faces. They pause staring into each other's eyes breathing each other's breaths, and then one of them finally breaks the ice and kiss the other on the lips, the other is shocked at first, then bites down on the first one's lip enough to make it bleed a bit, the first one pulls back but the other leans and grabs the first one's lips in hers sucking on it restarting the kiss. This goes on for for while, with this ambiguous fight/fuck interaction continuing; but eventually they are spent and just lay side by side and start talking, they endup becoming quite close, finding out their aggressiveness was 'cause they thought of eachother as being better than themselves and feeling threatened and things like that. For a later chapter, have them going to one or the other's place and using all sorts of sextoys on each other. The fightfucking turns out to turn them on; add to that a bit of masochism and the fact they are much tougher than the average person, and you can get plenty variety.

I think perhaps that fight/sexual tension had been building up along the year but they were holding back and keeping distance, they just didn't go at each other before the end of the "shooting" season out of courtesy to the makeup crew that would have to cover up all the cuts and bruises, or somthing like that; in a kinda unspoken agreement between the two.

I think the only things to avoid in terms of kinks, would be things that can be kinda depressing, like rape, nonconsensual slavement, permanent mutilation etc; i'm also not big on the humiliation thing (but i see nothing wrong in being peed on if it's 'cause it feels good and you want it for example).

Pretty much everything else is fair game; foot fetish, blade play and needle play, water sports, vomit, fisting, footing (or whatever fisting with a foot is called), scat, eletric shocks and other eletric stimulations, breath control (this one is kinda delicate though, whenever this is brought up i feel the need to mention that this is extremely dangerous IRL; usually i only enjoy it when either directly or indirectly it is made clear that brain damage and other severe risks associated with this IRL are not a risk in the universe in question in a plausible manner); just to name a few.

If you wanna add more people in later chapters i'm ok with it, but i would rather the first chapters were just about the two of them.

%252891%2529%2BCeleste.jpg <- Like the actress that plays Celeste for example.

(doesn't need to be just lesbian, whatever attractive character from any videogame you wanna bring in is alright)

ps: try to not exaggerate their proportions please. Part of the reason i like the Chell/Faith pairing is 'cause how they both look great without the crazy proportions common in female videogame characters and comic book superheroines/supervillainess etc; and for the additional character(s) you might be bringing that are depicted with unnatural proportions in their respective games, respect their proportions the same way.

Edited by Tigro Spottystripes

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.