Click Here!

searching for a Harry/Draco fic

Guest Phoenix Felinus

Guest Phoenix Felinus

Hi I could use a little help searching for a harry/Draco fic that features post-Hogwarts nice!Dursleys.

In the fic Harry has a little girl the was fathered by an unknowing Draco, who dumped harry because his parents wanted him to marry a pureblooded slytherin girl (I think it was daphne greengrass).

However, Draco never married her because she was caught in an affair and as a result started searching for harry wanting him back. Lucius also was searching for harry to make it up to his son for costing draco his happiness with harry.

I know that Harry had moved to america with the dursleys and had his daughter there. Dudley was sterile so Vernon and Petunia decided to become harry's daughter's pesudo- grandparents and as a result had a good relationship with harry.

I know at one point Lucius takes draco and narcissa to america to visit with a boxer that he sponsers in america which turns out to be dudley and harry and draco reunites.

I don't think this story was completed when I last read it.

Any help is appreciated as this story was deleated from my favorites after "the great full computer restore of 2011" .

Phoenix Felinus

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.