Click Here!

Couple of challenge ideas...

Guest Elegant Mess

Guest Elegant Mess

I have had two ideas... One loosely based on Skillet's song "It's not me, it's you". The song is a break up song where she's saying he's a poison and he's telling her to wake him when her lecture ends. I'm thinking Hermione and a Slytherin from her gen. (maybe Draco)

The other idea is based again on a Skillet song called "Believe". The song is saying she left him cause he's convinced that he's not good for her. He's said He'd be better off without her and that He wouldn't be thinking about her. Maybe he's pushed her away in some attempt to protect her. I'm thinking Hermione and some one older... Remus, Sirius, or Severus maybe...I don't know... just some ideas I though about...

Oh, if you use the ideas let me know please I'd love to read them. My name on fanfiction sites is Elegant Mess. Thanks!!

• 2 months later...

I have had two ideas... One loosely based on Skillet's song "It's not me, it's you". The song is a break up song where she's saying he's a poison and he's telling her to wake him when her lecture ends. I'm thinking Hermione and a Slytherin from her gen. (maybe Draco)

The other idea is based again on a Skillet song called "Believe". The song is saying she left him cause he's convinced that he's not good for her. He's said He'd be better off without her and that He wouldn't be thinking about her. Maybe he's pushed her away in some attempt to protect her. I'm thinking Hermione and some one older... Remus, Sirius, or Severus maybe...I don't know... just some ideas I though about...

Oh, if you use the ideas let me know please I'd love to read them. My name on fanfiction sites is Elegant Mess. Thanks!!

Well, I like both ideas... but for the second one, i'd do Snape/Harry instead. If that's okay with you, just let me know. Thanks. Ciao! :spank:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.