Click Here!

Fenrir/Draco/Harry

Dark Serpent Cat

I know I probably shouldn't be putting up a new challenge after adding one recently but as I was reading a HP Characters read the books I came up with this idea

The idea starts in Harry's first year during the Forbidden Forest fiasco.

Well I though what if instead of meeting Voldemort Harry and Draco did meet a werewolf during the full moon and that werewolf was Fenrir who smells that they are both his mates and bites/fucks them.

First off I don't care if you want to add Remus in later to but I do want Fenrir in wolf form to do both of them when he first catches them so that means there should be beast/anthro (admittedly though I only like beast when the human males are being topped by an animal I don't care for beast on beast but you can do it if you want)

the rest of the plot is up to you but the happy relationship should take some time and I would love if Harry was Voldemort's grandson

Guest leenalee-witch1

Hello I find your idea interesting! But I want to know if it has to follow the canon of the story. If some elements can be chane like Harry is a slytherin attracted by his friend Draco for example.

You can do that but only if you start before Harry is sorted and go through the school year with a Slytherin Harry also it has to be believable so even if children bully Harry do not have the teacher's bully him and also have Snape learn early about the abuse but make it hard for him to get pass the whole James Potter thing my biggest recommendation for such a thing is to read this fic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6662099/1/bBetter_b_Be_bSlytherin_b

However if you don't mind I have also been wanting to see a Dark Trio fic as well where Ron is also sorted into Slytherin this is not a requirement just a suggestion

I feel that this is believable if you bash Molly a bit because if you think about Ron does have ambition to be better then his brothers because of the inferiority complex but his doubt makes him not bother what's more there are subtle hints to reasons why

1) We know that Percy got both an owl and new robes for making a prefect yet Ron was forced to use a wand that was not only in poor condition but hadn't chose him. I feel that since a wand doesn't work as well when it hadn't chosen the wizard Molly should have focused more on getting Ron that instead of getting an extra present for Percy. Also Ginny got a wand of her own in the second book. The fact Ron got any results from his wand shows he is probably more powerful then many people think especially when it was in such a bad condition

2) I know from personal experience that when you apparently do sucky at a subject (which we expect from Ron due to his wand) then you are bound to lose interest in said subject

3) I believe that Slytherin's more then likely have a studying/tutor group session and Ron and Harry would be pushed into actually working hard on things by their housemates and how their housemates and the school would treat them in order to prove themselves

Granted I think it will be difficult for Ron at first being in Slytherin but I think Harry or someone would push him also maybe you could add Ron to as one of Fenrir's mate

Plus if you think about Ron's strategic mind compared to his lack of tack I think his lack of tack is due to having little to no exposure with children his own age growing up

Think about it we know that magical children don't seem to go to a primary school and are probably home schooled by parents or tutors for their basic muggle educations. We have never heard mention of Ron having any other friends besides Harry and he doesn't seem familiar with any children, Seamus and Dean difinitly went to a muggle primary school as Dean was a muggleborn and Seamus's dad is a muggle and Neville is rich and probably had tutors or his grandmother. Now consider how the twins always treated Ron with their pranks while the other brothers were either at Hogwarts or to snobby for Ron to like (Percy) that means all Ron had for a friend was his sister and mother but boys and girls at a young age more often then not prefer to stick to their own gender when playing and Molly no doubt spent more time with Ginny and Luna while Ron's dad was working.

So basically if you add it all together Ron's stupidity and lack of tact towards things could very well be due to his mother, no friends and a lack of education (how many purebloods even know so much muggle basics is beyond me)

So yeah I feel if Ron and Harry were both sorted into Slytherin they would have had more space to grow and others to actually help them

But yes Harry can be a Slytherin even if Ron isn't just start at the beginning of the Hogwarts first and make it believable

Also though I didn't specify which side Harry should be on I like Dark Harry and Manipulative "Greater Good" Dumbledore where Dumbledore tries to manipulates the things in Harry's life but he believes it is for the greater good and does feel guilty about it

Also please give an alternative to Harry's parseltongue such as Harry is Voldemort's grandson due to Lily being adopted or muggleborns are descendants of squib and Lily's squib ancestor is a descendant of Salazar Slytherin type thing (preferably grandson if Harry isn't going to be with Voldemort as well)

I think that's it

Guest leenalee-witch1

Yes it is true, Ron was really bullied by his mother I think. It could be a good idea. For Harry I think, if you want a trio (Draco/Harry/Ron) and Fenrir, it may be better if the trio feels attraction between the three of them.

And I think if you want Severus to not have prejudice towards Harry, it must be him who take him from his family instead of Hagrid or together.

No what I am saying is that Snape should be slightly prejudice through out the first year however due to scans he has the Slytherin's go through with Pomfrey he knows that Harry is abused and Pomfrey is the one who keeps kicking Snape's butt when the man is being prejudice without realizing it so it should also have a little development on Severus and Harry's relationship as a mentor (a severitus as I dislike Snarry)

Oh and by the way I feel that with a werewolf Fenrir should have something similar to imprinting like Twilight where the dom is what the subs and vers need at the time.

Because of this Fenrir is both a father and lover to Harry and enjoys being called daddy when doing Harry

By the way if Harry is going to side with Voldemort in the future please make it so Lily is really adopted and is Voldemort's daughter or Harry is also with Voldemort

If Harry is not joining Voldemort then please use the suggestion above or make it so Lily was descended from a squib whose ancestor is Salazar Slytherin and have the parseltongue ability that was dormant become active in her child.

This is because I like Harry having parseltongue ability and I am fine with Voldemort having it but I hate how Harry got the ability and then lost it so this way is an alternative and when doing Dark Harry fics I prefer Harry is somehow connected to Voldemort

I'd still like Harry and Ron to befriend Hermione and Neville and I like Luna as a friend though I will admit Draco would probably have problems with it at first and thus take longer to like them

Now will Harry be a werewolf or another creature because if you do another creature I might have suggestions on it and how you could go about it

Guest tbsigma08

I am really intrigued by this idea, though I am interested in your ideas about a creature Harry and Draco. My thoughts were that Fenrir just bite them both, marking them as his mates and keeping all other werewolves away. My thought was that Remus took the DADA job to protect and watch over his sire's mates after all the trouble of the first two years. Would they then be turned after he claimed them (after they both turn 16) or would they both be creatures?

I am really intrigued by this idea, though I am interested in your ideas about a creature Harry and Draco. My thoughts were that Fenrir just bite them both, marking them as his mates and keeping all other werewolves away. My thought was that Remus took the DADA job to protect and watch over his sire's mates after all the trouble of the first two years. Would they then be turned after he claimed them (after they both turn 16) or would they both be creatures?

Well the only reason I wanted Harry to be another creature is because I wanted werewolf Fenrir and Draco to do Harry while Harry looked human and they had wolf forms if you can create something else that allows this form of Beast then be my guest

As for the rest the fanfic would have to take place during Harry and Draco's first year with the forest incident and I rather they still fight a lot in the story as because I think Drarry's are far best when something happens to make Draco change and it involves Harry though the wolf side will be eager to do Harry

As for the bit about Remus no I don't want him there because of the sire if you bring him in then make it because he fears what Greyback will do to them

After the claiming definitely because I want werewolf Draco and the other creature well I have started to dislike traditional creature inheritances and want there to be a reason why creature inheritances are so rare they are considered myth

For example a creature inheritance can only happen among certain beings

these beings who are near immortal unless killed can only transfer their powers and immortality towards a certain descendant who has an affinity or compatibility

However this compatibility is both rare to find and personality doesn't determine it

As such ancestors must also make the personal decision as to whether or not they will transfer their abilities as well because this will also cause them to become mortal/die

Another idea for a creature is a unique being I thought of where an abused child who has an affinity towards the moon can be turned into this creature if the abusers kill them

This creature was somewhat inspired by Shiloe though it doesn't give Harry a split personality it just makes it so he is favored by mother moon and can hear her this makes these creatures sacred to werewolves and they also have a harem.

I had planned to use this creature for a fic where instead of Vernon bringing Harry and his family to the shack in the first book he takes Harry out to the middle of the forest and shoots him

You can use a similar plot if you wish just give credit where credit is due

Oh also the mates of the creature I made up also acts as the creatures father's not just lovers so Harry would also call them daddy in sex

Another idea for a creature inheritance is to have a potion accident and had this taken place in second year I would suggest Harry's blood to awaken due to the basilisk venom

Had this been an X-Men crossover I would use the x-gene to awaken a sort of creature inheritance as well but more powerful

There's also this good fic I read where Thestrals can turn certain being into a hybrid thestral and Harry was turned or his mother maybe you could do something similar but with a unicorn. I am a big supporter of magical affinities used in stories like Harry Potter and the Breeding of Darkness/it's prequel so the unicorn adopting Harry would cause Harry to become a dark unicorn as Harry has a magical affinity towards dark magic

These are mere ideas as to how you could go about the creature but if you want to do werewolf Harry be free I just want Fenrir to take Draco and Harry away during the first year but maybe having them found after the summer could work as well

I hope this helps you

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.