Click Here!

X Men Harry Potter crossover

Dark Serpent Cat

Hi I was just wondering if anyone would be doing this idea I had for an HP/ X-Men crossover

In this fic every wizard being descendants of muggles and creatures (muggleborns are descendants of squibs)

When a wizard becomes a mutant (something that is rare or involved with general magical gifts) the x-gene mutates their dormant creature genes causing the wizard to become a sort of wizard creature hybrid not exactly like half breeds but similar and more powerful with mates

Harry comes into an X-Gene (the creature is up to you along with how young but I would expect the Dursley's abuse to have caused it to awaken earlier)

Harry will have some mutants and some HP characters as mates and is considered a submissive feral (meaning he is bottom)

Harry's mates should include

Sabertooth

Wolverine

Beast

Fenrir

as well as some others

the amount of mates is up to you but I would appreciate it if you kept it balance.

Whatever side Harry's on is also up to you but if you bash characters do not make it hard to believe

Like for instance if you bash Dumbledore make him manipulative and thinks only about the greater good but don't make it so he tries to steal Harry or anything like that.

If you bash Molly just use the favoritism she shows Percy and Ginny.

If you bash Ron don't make it so he is only hanging around Harry for his fame but play on his jealousy and inferiority complex but also give an explainable reason for it again Molly's favoritism

Please let me know if the characters you are thinking of adding to Harry's harem as I have some I honestly hate to see

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.