Click Here!

Chapter uploaded incorrectly

Guest DemiGod

Guest DemiGod

I was having trouble with the new layout and how to upload chapters. When I finally uploaded by the "Add a new chapter" at the top of the story, it seemed to be successful. But when I went to view Chapter Three, it only shows the first two lines. And now i do not know how to delete the chapter. Or upload the new chapter correctly. It would be appreiciated if someone could explain to me how to delete chapters and add chapters with this new layout, and added icons.

-Thank You!

Dani

To delete a chapter:

When you're logged into your user panel, on the left side of the screen you see the various sub-domains with the "Add" "Edit" "Remove Reviews" links. You will scroll down to the sub-domain your story is in and click "Edit".

It will then take you to another screen where you have two boxes. You will first select the story in question in the first box.

In the second box, select the needed action under "Chapters".

Now, before you do delete, would you mind terribly posting the link to the chapter so that DemonGoddess can take a look and see if this is an issue with the new software?

Also, when you're adding, are you uploading a text file, or using the rich text editor? If uploading a plain text file, there could very well be an open tag in the document. Without looking at the data, I wouldn't be able to tell you yes or no on that.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.