Click Here!

Searching 2 M/M stories

Guest Just me

Guest Just me

Hello there =)

I've been searching for a couple of M/M stories that I believe I read at fiction press, and don't seem to find them anymore! If anyone could help me I would be very grateful =D

1) It's a oneshot. It was about a man that recieved a teacup? from his (great)aunt and he worked with antiquities I believe. Anyway he had to go to this fair? or someting to sell/buy things when he has an accident because a dog come running out of somewhere. The dog is from another man that works with sheep and he helps the first one because his car became stuck in the sideroad. I remember that the first man went back to the same place and got is car stuck on purpose just so he could see the sheep man again.

2) This is a multi-chaptered one. It's about a guy (still in school) that starts to date a girl but the one he is really interested in is her brother; I remeber that the brother had longish red hair and that he kept his hair in front of one of his eyes all the time because it was blind.

Thanks so much =)

Well, I know the second. It's called Burning Paper Houses by SatisyAnEmptyInside, posted to fictionpress.com. Unfortunately, the author pulled the story (which I didn't even realize had happened until I just went looking for it). Her profile just says she's not posting or sharing anything anywhere, so I don't know what to tell you, unfortunately.

Sorry all I can share is bad news. The story was very good. :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.