Click Here!

Arianrhod's Vessel

ladydeathfaerie

well, i've finally updated one of my HP fics. Arianrhod's Vessel has been updated and is ready for your reading enjoyment.

since this is the first time i've posted for this story here on the forums, here's a quick blurb about the story.

Arianrhod's Vessel: Lucius/OFC, Lucius/OFC/Narcissa, Lucius/OFC/Snape, Snape/OFC. this story was born from the idea that we don't see much other than what Harry sees. so i decided that i wanted to write a story about the Malfoys. only it isn't all sunshine and roses. Narcissa can't get pregnant and Lucius will do anything to make his wife happy. so when he finds a young woman on the streets and realizes that there is something quite different about her, he immediately accepts her into his household. find out how she can, with unnamed magic that she doesn't even understand, help get Narcissa pregnant. its set in the present (Draco's third year) with flashbacks to thirteen years before. this not only tells the story of how Nisha got Narcissa pregnant, but it will also unravel the story behind Nisha herself. i will warn you that the flashbacks take place when Nisha is 15 and there's going to be a little underaged sex so..... you've been warned.

Chapter Ten: The Darkest Of Plots is available for your reading pleasure. enjoy!

it can be found here: Arianrhod's Vessel