Click Here!

M/s story wants BETA or Editor, please.

bobobob100

I am currently writing a story containg BDSM, domination, submission, hardcore sex, bisexuality between men and woman, and a bunch of other things. It is an original story and I would really like it BETA read or edited before I release it. I would like a Beta who i could work close with not just to help with spelling and grammar, but to also maybe to help inprove the story. If you can please provide prior work as a editor or of your own writing. Thank you for your inqueries, please help if you can.

P.s. this will be a multi chapter story, but I'm not looking exlusively for some one for all chapters, if you can help with all the chapters that's fine if not that's fine as well.

I can help. I've done enough research on BDSM and the like to be pretty knowledgeable on the subject. In fact, I have a BDSM oneshot up in the Archives, if you want to take a look at my writing. I'm pretty competent in the fields of grammar and spelling and I should be able to help you with content, if you think it needs help. I would give you a link for my prior editing work, but the author I'd beta-ed for took his stuff from the site and I haven't started for my newest author. I may be able to help with all the chapters, but I don't know how hectic my schedule's going to get since I just started a new semester at my school.

Either way, if you choose to use me as your beta, it'll be fun working with your story. If you don't choose me, I wish you luck with whomever you find. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.