Click Here!

Rants and rambles

reriddle

The main reason that I am writing this here is because I don't want my friends to be able to find it and read it. If they should happen to I suppose that we will both agree to never mention that we met on AFF.

For those of you who have for some strange incomprehensible reason wondered her for the sheer amusement I do not promise you anything. I am simply writing to make myself pass the time without throwing things out the window.

I am turning 21 this coming saturday. I will be legal every. Isn't that great for me? I have lived my life extremely concerned with conserving everything. A quick 5-10 minute shower. take 20 minutes if you feel particularly like shit that day, but get the fuck out of their after and be quick about it and make sure the rest of your showers that month reflect your guilt for taking such a long shower. A bath? Just forget about it. Don't even think about it. In my adult life I have taken 2 baths. Once was a drunken lesbian bath with another girl who now greatly regrets having taken it. Even though we were wearing clothes and nothing sexual happened. At least not that night... and the other time I had seriously thrown out my back at work and had a small bath to soak in. It fills me with a strange rage every time someone takes a bath just because they want to. As of right now my roommate is doing this exact thing.

And I just want to break down that door and drop a live wire into the bathtub.

I know. I know. This is unreasonable and I should just suck it up and go to sleep or something.

A bath tub holds roughly 40 liters of water. A shower uses roughly 10or less liters. ARGH.