Click Here!

Need an open-minded Beta to partner on a M/M original fic

Shapooda

I'll write about just about anything, but on that note, I usually don't end up writing heavy torture or deeply disturbing stuff, and absoltuely no scat. I also don't write F/F. But hetero is in play.

http://original.adul...hp?no=600104690 Bound in Blood is the specific story I need help with. I wouldn't call it plot heavy, but it does have one. Fantasy, original universe (think Skyrim, the sky's the limit with the characters here) Not really too seme Uke things happening, but some dom/sub and a bit of rape, so if that's a turn-off to you...This wouldn't be any heavy duty work; we all have lives, and I'm in the middle of my thesis, but writing does help relieve stress for me, so I happen to write at least a little bit each week. So don't feel like you'll be pressured to keep up. This is for fun right?

Well, let me know if you're interested. Send me a link to your writing and maybe a bit about what you like to write about. You can reply to the post or messege and I'm not quite sure how emails work on here yet. But that's open too.

Thanks C:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.