Click Here!

Bush Links

Guest echtrae

Guest echtrae
You're just with the terrorists.

I suppose I would be classified with the terrorists by GW and his crew because they only appear to be seeing the world in black and white.

Guest Agaib

Black and white vision is a real problem with a lot of politicians. Its because they want to put out a message that simple thinkers will understand. Unfortunately, simple thinkers often think in black and white. As a result we have wars because of the false dilemmas that result.

Guest Evil_Labs

A lot of Americans have ridden out the last few years with the mentality that they're sitting strapped into an out of control, flaming vehicle. I wish this did something to change that feeling.

Honestly - I don't know if changing presidents is going to help in this regard. I keep telling myself just to hang on a little longer that we'll have someone else in the White House soon. Who's to say that this person will be any different? And who's to say that the damage done will be repairable?

Guest Agaib

Its about hope. If the president never changes there is little hope. Even if there's no guarantee that a new president will be better, or that he'll fix things. We can still hope he might. Or she even.

Guest Evil_Labs

Well, I hold no illusions that it's going to take a considerable amount of time to repair the international damage Bush and his misguided brigade have done. However, there was an HBO special not too long ago with a guy pointing out that shitty leaders are 'As American as Apple Pie' and that, as we have in the past, we tend to get through it.