Click Here!

Auror! Fic

MoonTart

I'm looking for a fic where Harry and Draco are assigned a mission to Durmstrang. They snuck into the school and found a room with spare uniforms. They were walking down a hall when some fourth years mistook them for "Ickle firsties". They ended up following one of the proffessors to a pub I think. I don't remember more than that. Hope it's not to vague. Another story I'm looking for is Harry and Draco following Proffessor Snape to a Death Eater meeting. I think Draco was staying in his quarters for some reason. Each time Snape came back Draco had to patch him up. One day Harry was visiting Draco while he was waiting for Snape to come back and Harry had the idea to follow him. They borrowed some spare robes from the wardrobe. Later Harry went to a meeting as an initiate. He refused to lower his hood in front of the other D.E.'s and Voldie took him into another room. He was surprised to see it was Harry. He agreed to keep Harry's identity a secret and would punish or have Harry punish any Death Eaters that questioned him. I don't remember what happened after. I know that Harry killed Voldie and saved the Wizarding world but nothing else. Sound familiar? Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank You.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.